The Tale of Lonkey Island satisfy the GROG thirsty

Started by TooDrunkToFuck, Mon 17/10/2016 15:33:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Cmdr

You missed the classic one:

Spoiler
Use syringe with teddy while govenor is in same room.
[close]

tscharli

Spoiler
I tried that one. But the governor was not in the same room. So I ended up hanging again.
Funny ending :-)
[close]
Tolles Spiel!!

splat44

I am extremely stuck here!

Spoiler
I know what the hungry pirate need but I cannot give it to him as he doesn't want leaving his post. it seem I need doing something with his wodden leg I think. I went inide sherif chamber chamber (people here apparently were able getting sock from here but I am not sure how. How to get that flag?
[close]

tscharli

Quote from: splat44 on Thu 10/11/2016 08:08:54

Spoiler
I know what the hungry pirate need but I cannot give it to him as he doesn't want leaving his post. it seem I need doing something with his wodden leg I think. I went inide sherif chamber chamber (people here apparently were able getting sock from here but I am not sure how. How to get that flag?
[close]
I'm not sure any more, but I think you'll have to
Spoiler
look under the bed
[close]
The
Spoiler
hungry pirate will not leave. You have to bring him something, so he will fall asleep. Then use his leg with something. This will get you the flag
[close]

splat44

Spoiler
Trey looking under bed but no luck and the same using hamster. Just one click I being ask to leave! What item that cause someone falling to sleep?
[close]

Quote from: tscharli on Thu 10/11/2016 09:30:54
Quote from: splat44 on Thu 10/11/2016 08:08:54

Spoiler
[close]
I'm not sure any more, but I think you'll have to
Spoiler
look under the bed
[close]
The
Spoiler
hungry pirate will not leave. You have to bring him something, so he will fall asleep. Then use his leg with something. This will get you the flag
[close]

tscharli

Quote from: splat44 on Fri 11/11/2016 02:50:01
Spoiler
Trey looking under bed but no luck and the same using hamster. Just one click I being ask to leave! What item that cause someone falling to sleep?
[close]
Spoiler
No sock from under sherif's bed?
or is it in the safe? then you'll need the key from the desk to open the safe.
[close]
Spoiler
read the flyer from the piano in the bar.
then ask the bartender for a toast and give it to the pirate on the canon.
[close]

P.S. of course you have to be alone
Spoiler
in the sherif's cabin. Tell him about the free toast, give him a flyer and he'll leave you alone for a while
[close]

Tinytim

Please how do I
Spoiler
get past the barrier
[close]
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

grandma

I am so stuck in part 3-  anybody know of a walkthrough- or is there ever going to be one?  love the game but after a week of not getting to part 4 I have to give up on this game.

sthomannch

Tinytim, you mean on lonkey island?
Spoiler

you need a document (pass), so either you already have that in the inventory or get it from the drawer in gaybrush's hotel room
[close]
but it is not good enough
Spoiler

The guard at the barrier wouldn't accept it, exept if you can impair his vision
[close]
Spoiler

Exhaust all dialogues, put the ballon from the party into the cannon and alert the guard of the enemies, so he will pull the trigger, get the dirt in his face and then you can hand over the pass
[close]

Tinytim

Thanks Sthomannch but I guess I'm way back. Not been to party and I assume I have to get rid of
Spoiler
gaybrush before I can access the drawer
[close]
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

sthomannch

Tinytim
Spoiler

gaybrush wants to attend the party, but needs a lot of make-up. Read the magazine on his bed and then examine your inventory. Use the pencil on the order form, put it in a bottle and throw it into the ocean
[close]
Spoiler

To get to the party, look in this thread. They throw you out every time you get in, but some answers (an threats) allow you to get in
[close]
Spoiler

for the balloon, talk to the person at the far left and make her angry until she bursts in anger. Examine the mask on the ground. This was the only option I found
[close]

Tinytim

Tinytim

I've been stuck in the same place for a week! How do I get
Spoiler
past the 3 headed monkey
[close]

sthomannch

Tinytim
Spoiler

give absinth to hamster, then use hamster on monkey
[close]

Tinytim

Thanks again sthomannch but
Spoiler
where is the absinth?
[close]

Tinytim

Ok Sthomannch I used
Spoiler
rum made from golden liquid
[close]

Tinytim

I've been wandering around for days again and feel stupid because others have got so much further.
Three main problems. How do I
Spoiler
1 stop the party. 2 get to the ball of twine. 3 get to the clearing.
[close]
And what happened to the
Spoiler
vine that I cut down?
[close]
Thanks in advance for any help.

Cmdr

Spoiler

1: Try to get to the ball of twine first.
2: Did you already managed to get into the circus?
3: Do you mean the clearing with the monkey head? If so, see 1.
[close]

The vine wasn't useful, so Grisush threw it away 8-)

Tinytim

Thanks for the prompt reply Cmdr but I'm sorry it didn't help much. One of my questions was
Spoiler
how do I get to the ball of twine, what do I need?
[close]
and, no I haven't yet got
Spoiler
into the circus
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk