Calvin

Started by LeCroissantCyclope, Mon 24/10/2016 15:40:09

Previous topic - Next topic

LeCroissantCyclope

Hi AGS community!

I've just released the first playable demo of the game I've been working on: Calvin. :smiley:

What is this game?
It's the story of Calvin, a not-succeeding-to-do-anything-with-his-life man, who is gonna live a tremendous adventure. There's intergalactic war so it's going to be awesome, and kinda absurd. Yeah totally actually.

What is the demo about?
Well, it's the prologue of the adventure. Calvin woke up in a strange place, tied up, and doesn't really understand what is happening. So do you. But there's a tutorial, so you don't feel completely lost. :grin:

Here are some screenshots for you:

To play the demo, you can download it here:

French voices and english subtitles
Français intégral

I hope you'll enjoy it. Feedbacks/Questions are very welcome as you can imagine. :)

Thank you all.

EDIT: My website is having problems right now, please go on my itch.io page if you want to download the demo : https://lecroissantcyclope.itch.io/calvin
EDIT2: Website online again! :)

AnasAbdin

ha! looks interesting and fun (laugh)
I will try the demo soon too!
LOVE your profile pic and name!

LeCroissantCyclope

Thank you AnasAbdin! :) Hope you'll like it.

Arlann

Bravo :-D
A very fun prologue with lots of good ideas, i like it. The French voices are particularly well made.
Good luck for the development!

LeCroissantCyclope

Wow! Thank you very much. :)
To be honest, I paused the development in order to improve my drawing skills (which aren't top notch...), I think it's a major issue right now.
I'm even thinking about recruiting an artist for graphics/animation, would be a big weight off, cause it takes a lot of time!! :D

AnasAbdin

I like your drawing style. I don't think you need to hire anyone unless it's a matter of release deadline. I played the demo and really enjoyed it ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk