Freefall beyond Midnight - handing over

Started by DodgeR, Fri 18/07/2003 19:37:58

Previous topic - Next topic

DodgeR

A Game in production called freefall beyond Midnight - Okay the game has grown too large and seems to have escaped my grasp.  Im now looking to hand over the project to someone who wishes to take this on.  

The majority of the the backgrounds animation and about half the sprites are in place.  The file is about 1 meg in size for the game and i have lots of other graphics etc.  

If you want to see how the game is looking so far come visit
http://www.thedumpvalve.netfirms.com/free.htm

what im looking for is someone who has the experience and the skills to take this on and pull it into shape.  I reached my limit a few months back, i am not a programmer and do not think in the correct way to get this together myself.  

What i can offer is a full desription of the story so far to anyone who is interested, the game is roughly at the moment 30% finished with about 3 or four rooms already finished and scripted, with backgrounds for 4 more done and it was roughtly a nine room game so... i dont want to hand what is compiled out to everyone who asks though because it could ruin the finished product for a number of people.  

I personally can help with the rest of the graphics which arent finished, ie backgrounds inventory items etc,

Give me a shout on my email at thedodger2002@hotmail.com
or leave me a message here or try and catch me on irc.

Dodge

scotch

I've agreed to take this on. Look out for it, Coming soon ;)

Jimi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk