10 YEARS OF AGS

Started by Dualnames, Wed 30/11/2016 10:38:24

Previous topic - Next topic

cat

So, today it's up to me to write in this thread:

10 years of AGS here as well ;-D

I can't believe it's been 10 years already. I had an amazing time here at the forums, playing games, making games, talking to wonderful people and even meeting quite a bunch of them in real life.

Bring on the next 10 years!

Danvzare

Wow, congratulations Cat. :-D

Stupot

Congrats Cat! For some reason I thought You'd been around longer than me.
Here's to another 10 years (nod)

Mandle

Quote from: cat on Tue 28/02/2017 08:32:48
even meeting quite a bunch of them in real life.

When I met up with you, Raeff and Stupot that was the first time I had ever met friends I had only known online in real life, and it was a wonderful time, and Stu's sunburn was one of the funniest things ever (when will Brit's learn about sunscreen?!)! I have met up with Stupot once since then but hope to do so again and again now that he is married and locked into life here in Japan (we gotta finally urban explore that abandoned Love Hotel, take the photos for backgrounds, and tell its story this coming summer!)...

I guess I wanted to say that meeting you guys was a great first experience for me and here's to the next ten years as well! I plan on being here for them!

cat

Thanks guys!

@Mandle: We also enjoyed that meeting a lot! Looking forward to your game :)

Andail

Fun fact: When I met up with Chrille in Göteborg, 2001, that was the second ever IRL meeting between AGSers, the first being Layabout visiting DGMachphee at his work somewhere in Australia.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk