Ebook Cover Artist

Started by CaptainD, Tue 13/12/2016 16:17:20

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

I know this isn't for a game, but... I also know there are a whole host of talented artists around.

What I'm looking for is a 650x1000 resolution TIFF image for an ebook cover.  It's for a parody of Lord of the Rings so basically it will be fantasy / cartoon crossover style.  I can't offer a large payment as I'm skint but can offer a modest payment of £20 via Paypal - or a bit more if I can pay by Bitcoin.  Something close to the style of the 1977 film version.

PM me if you're interested. 

SilverSpook

Would take you up on this but I'm super swamped with the release of Neofeud at the moment.  Maybe when the metric ton bulk of the work is done I'll take you up on it if you're still looking. :)

CaptainD

Quote from: SilverSpook on Fri 16/12/2016 07:14:43
Would take you up on this but I'm super swamped with the release of Neofeud at the moment.  Maybe when the metric ton bulk of the work is done I'll take you up on it if you're still looking. :)

Thanks - I did actually think of you but didn't ask directly as I know how busy you are with Neofued!

I've had another offer pop in my inbox yesterday so I think this one's closed now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk