MAGGIES 2016 (VOTING OVER)

Started by MAGS Host, Fri 06/01/2017 03:13:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

WHAM

Goddammit! I really should read the forums more frequently, I completely missed this!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Cassiebsg

WHAM, you still in time!

Any votes submitted before the end of Sunday, will be accepted.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

WHAM

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 19/02/2017 11:10:41
WHAM, you still in time!

I'm getting home at about 8 or 9 PM tonight. Gonna be a hell of a crunch to play all the games I haven't played yet! :D
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Cassiebsg

Considering most take less than 30min, shouldn't be impossible... (laugh)

Mandle

Quote from: WHAM on Sun 19/02/2017 11:35:17
Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 19/02/2017 11:10:41
WHAM, you still in time!

I'm getting home at about 8 or 9 PM tonight. Gonna be a hell of a crunch to play all the games I haven't played yet! :D

If you have to stay up late just don't forget to set a morning call for someone to wake you up before they go-go...

Ponch

Quote from: Mandle on Mon 20/02/2017 00:23:40
If you have to stay up late just don't forget to set a morning call for someone to wake you up before they go-go...

Stupot

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the AGS Awards ceremony this year, so we'll need someone else to announce the MAGGIES winner. If you know you will be attending the awards and (preferably) aren't already presenting one and (preferably) have been involved in MAGS somehow in 2016, let me know via PM and you might get the honour.

Danvzare

I was really hoping to attend this year's AGS Awards ceremony. But recent events seem to be preventing me. :~(

cat

Would the presenter of MAGGIES please contact me via PM?

selmiak

Would the real Slim Shady please stand up!

Stupot

As you should hopefully be aware, the winner of MAGGIES 2016 was indeed Toffee Trouble in Creamville by Miez and Cat. with 46 points

Well done guys. You were well ahead with only a slight threat from 2nd place Among Thorns by Matt Frith. 3rd place was GNRBLEX by WHAM on 15 points, so those top two really dominated.

Thanks to everyone who made a game, or attempted to make a MAGS game, and to those who took the time to vote.

Apologies again for there almost not being a MAGGIES announcement in the ceremony.

Cassiebsg

Congrats to Toffee and the rest!

And Stupot, get a better alarm clock. (laugh);)

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 12/03/2017 07:33:57

But then I'm out of a job!!! :~(

cat

Thanks, Stupot! I'm glad that we managed to get the MAGGIES into the ceremony. Quite a percentage of the games made each year have their origin in MAGS - without it, what games should we play? MAGS deserves more attention and recognition (nod)

Can't you guys just move Japan to a better time zone?

Cassiebsg

Quote from: Mandle on Sun 12/03/2017 09:49:15
Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 12/03/2017 07:33:57

But then I'm out of a job!!! :~(

Mandle, get a better alarm clock, so you can wake up Stu in time! (laugh)

Danvzare

Quote from: Stupot+ on Sun 12/03/2017 04:43:13
As you should hopefully be aware, the winner of MAGGIES 2016 was indeed Toffee Trouble in Creamville by Miez and Cat. with 46 points

Well done guys. You were well ahead with only a slight threat from 2nd place Among Thorns by Matt Frith. 3rd place was GNRBLEX by WHAM on 15 points, so those top two really dominated.
So that was the results. Thanks for posting here. :-D

Also, I'm so glad I managed to find a way to attend as well.

Riaise

Congratulations to Cat and Miez! :-D And well done to Matt Frith and WHAM for being runners up. All three games were really fantastic. ;-D

WHAM

Good show from all participants! I look forward to trying harder this year. Still hunting that first AGS award. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk