Looking for a Background/Character Artist!

Started by Wolfina, Thu 12/01/2017 20:28:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfina

Hello! We're currently a team of two looking for someone to help out with a practice project together. We're planning on making a 1940s Noir Detective game!

I would be doing the programming and scripting and luisdementia is providing the story, dialogue and music!

We need someone to join us to draw our characters and backgrounds. I can do inventory items, and icon sprites. It's mostly the larger assets we need help with!

This unfortunately is not a paid position and we're just looking for someone to join in who wants to help hone their skills and practice! So if you're interested you can either reply to this post, or contact myself directly! Hope to hear from you soon!

Baron

OMG 1940s Noir Detective Game! :shocked:

It's probably not the vibe you're going for, but I do have some experience with the absurdist noir detective genre, right here on our very own forums!  I won't be heartbroken if you're interested in something more retro-pixelated, but I could step up the quality big-time on an actual project (Hotel Exotica was just silly speed drawing).  Good luck on your project either way!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk