Jibble

Author Topic: AGS Awards 2019 - Nomination time!  (Read 991 times)

Re: AGS Awards 2019 - Nomination time!
« Reply #20 on: 26 Jan 2020, 09:51 »
Kastchey and Cassiebsg: thanks for the spreadsheets! They're really useful.

Cassiebsg

• Cavefish
  • Fleeing the Cylon tyrrany...
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #21 on: 26 Jan 2020, 10:37 »
Np
I just did a few changes to it right now: Added link to the game's page; sorted the categories out so it's easier to see and sort and added extra columns with all the awards categories. Feel free to use these as you see fit. I'm thinking about using it to rank the game in the different categories... like 1 to 5 where 5 is best. But use whatever feels right for you.
Download it and make it your own. You only need the first sheet, the others I used to gather the info.

Think I'll start one for this years's games, so I can take notes already and have half the work done next year.  (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

« Reply #22 on: 26 Jan 2020, 11:11 »
Nice updates Cassie. Colour coding with more categories is a nice idea. I think I will stick to my lightweight version but yours certainly has a lot of appeal, especially to someone who hasn't started playing yet and wants an overview of the entire year's base with screenshots.

Maybe you could also add a link to 'For your consideration' thread for whichever game is advertised there?

lorenzo, glad to hear the spreadsheets are useful. Whatever works right?

Cassiebsg

• Cavefish
  • Fleeing the Cylon tyrrany...
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 16:24 »
Maybe you could also add a link to 'For your consideration' thread for whichever game is advertised there?

Done. Though this is a copy/paste manual work, so in a way I'm happy that the thread isn't that big.  (roll)

I've also noticed that the links to the game page where messed up, so I've fixed them.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...