AGS Development > Editor Development

Big list of missing script properties

<< < (2/8) > >>

cat:
What is it used for now? I mean, I can edit it in the game's general settings.

Crimson Wizard:

--- Quote from: cat on 18 Jan 2017, 20:16 ---What is it used for now? I mean, I can edit it in the game's general settings.

--- End quote ---
It is used to create Windows Game Explorer data, which is embedded into game exe (Windows only).

Vincent:
I know that this is against the rule of this topic, however, I am going to say that the same...
It would be very nice if we could have buttons to be able to have their own transparency as well.
Most of the time I need to implement another gui with a single button to do that and play with ZOrder property anytime...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Via script we can't get anymore those property so far from the editor.

readonly String Button.Name
readonly String Label.Name
readonly String ListBox.Name
readonly String TextBox.Name
readonly String Slider.Name
readonly String InventoryWindow.Name

bool TextBox.HideBorder

// And it would be very nice to have those property so far :)

int Button.Transparency
int Label.Transparency
int ListBox.Transparency
int TextBox.Transparency
int Slider.Transparency
int InventoryWindow.Transparency

Crimson Wizard:

--- Quote from: Vincent on 19 Jan 2017, 10:56 ---I know that this is against the rule of this topic, however, I am going to say that the same...
It would be very nice if we could have buttons to be able to have their own transparency as well.
Most of the time I need to implement another gui with a single button to do that and play with ZOrder property anytime...

--- End quote ---
Please, add feature requests to the Bug & Suggestion tracker, or they may get lost and forgotten (happens most of the time):
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?project=3

Also, there are serious reasons why I asked to restrict this thread to the "missing" properties: firstly, there is a big difference between making them work in script, and creating completely new behavior. Secondly it is easier to work with the limited task.
From now on I will intentionally ignore anything that does not match the thread's topic.

Vincent:
Thank you very much Crimson Wizard, I have just add a new topic in the "Bug & Suggestion tracker" as well.

:EDIT: I am sorry if I break the rules, my mistake.

--- Quote from: Crimson Wizard on 19 Jan 2017, 11:05 ---From now on I will intentionally ignore anything that does not match the thread's topic.

--- End quote ---

You will do just the right thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version