Post here if you want a translator for your game or a voice actor #changed rules

Started by SimSaw, Tue 15/04/2003 14:50:15

Previous topic - Next topic

SimSaw

Here you can ask for translators which should translate your game.

I've started this topic, because I've only found ONE game which is translated and because my hobby is translating (I can translate from English to German). Maybe I'll start a theme 'Offer your service as translator' but then we would probably have to much 'main topics'.

edited on 14. May 2003

Alright, handing the source code is not the right method for translating the game so I changed the rules:

The translators should look here if they want to translate a good game. They should get a translation where the author makes some notes for the translator where he thinks that he'll have problems. Then the translator tries to translate it and makes a mark above the sentences on which he has problems with translating (for example: '##' he can also ask a question. So it's sure he get the asked information). Then they shall get the game (if they can't download the latest version) with the translation file to correct some mistakes.

Pay attention to this points:

If there is an image with text you should also let it translate by your translator and use it with the Gettranslation function. If you don't know how to use it please post in an extra topic

Here's much about translation but not much about voice actor. But people who need a voice actor also welcome! I'm waiting for your posts!

Feel free to post here for a translation or a voice actor if:
-...your game is good and not senseless
-...it is not something with nacys (like in Robert Redford)
-...it's already finished

added on 4/18/2003:
PLEASE DON'T POST HERE IF YOU want to TRANSLATE a game. You can do that in the topic "Offer your service". In this topic the translators should contact the person who wants the translation, but not the oposite.

I could use some voiceactors, but they must be cool with me manipulating their recordings to make them a little more "believeable" + will they be sending them through E-mail?

edited: nevermind. I didn't read your post good enough.
My game is not finished. It's like 30% done. not much, but it will be extremely good! I've worked on it since the beginning of march 2002.
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

Femme Stab Mode >:D

I can translate from English to Russian and back and I have a Russian accent but I can't translate from German to Russian.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Jimi

SimSaw

Quote from: SimSaw on Tue 15/04/2003 14:50:15
PLEASE DON'T POST HERE IF YOU want to TRANSLATE a game. You can do that in the topic "Offer your service".

Please read more careful!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk