Rock show! Be there or poop.

Started by Sylpher, Tue 15/04/2003 00:41:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylpher

I will expect you all to be present. Punching people and dancing.

LGM

Oh sure, I'll hop in my rocket and come right over!

c.leksutin

I like the flyer design, but why do you only get to play for a 1/2 hour??

C.

n3tgraph

lol :)

which is the 18th month?

Flesktember? hehe

sorry - dutch humor I guess

but yeah, why only half an hour?
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Sylpher

:p

That is just what they gave us...there will be 5 or so other bands and it starts at 7 so if it is meant to end at a decent hour then half an hour chunks with 15 min setup times is in order I suppose.

Quickstrike

Crap!  I'm the only one who lives in AZ besides Sylpher and I can't go!
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

rodekill

I'll go.
This is in Montreal, right?
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Gilbert

* Gilbot V7000a poops after reading the subject.

FruitTree

lol@N3Tgraph

those silly people outside of holland write month/day/year and not day/month/year  :P

n3tgraph

yeah,

how unlogical can they be? ;)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Gilbert

Heh in Chinese we usually write in this order: year->month->day, but in English (we followed British conventions) we write d-m-y.

n3tgraph

hey that's the dutch way too 8)

pretty neat
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Punch

And in Chinese your address goes country-state-city-suburb-street-number, in reverse order to ours. Whee. I actually learned something in my Chinese class. Too bad it won't actually help me pass the test :-\

- Punch

n3tgraph

Hey, I also know some chinese:

Ni Hao - which stands for hi! ;)

that ofcourse next to:
babi pangang
fuyong hai

etc etc :)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Gilbert

* Gilbot V7000a is no good in Mandarin and Chinese written in English alphabets is actually very difficult for him to dicypher, so he only knows what "Ni Hao" is within all those netgraph posted...

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

remixor

I always thought year/month/day makes the most logical sense.  I put the date in that format at the beginning of all filenames on my computer so when I sort by date they're actually in the correct order (otherwise 17 April 2003 comes right after 17 April 2002).  Here in the US though we use month/day/year, which I guess is sort of nice since it's how you pronounce it in speech.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Gilbert

It depends, we use y/m/d because that's how we pronounce them normally.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk