Mech Fighter, Gas Leak, Dragon Rider

Started by Neole, Tue 15/04/2003 17:47:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Neole

New one hour sketches from the last 3 days

AndersM

Looks great, but in the mech fighter, does her legs stick out from the glas-globe in some kind of way?

n3tgraph

wow, great work neole :o

you've earned ten points in status ;)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

LordHart

So how many points is that now? About a million?

Trapezoid

Nice drawings, but geez, can't you think of anything other than girls? :P

Evil

Eggie

I are liking number the two bestest.

I sort of agree with Trapezoid that there are other subjects but...at least you can sure most people here will enjoy the art with your current choice of subject.

Squinky

I like the girl on the mech with the huge phallis...

OneThinkingGal and ._.

I'm with trap. Variety is good. ;) Girls riding things do nothing for me, but then I'm female and that whole sexual-tension-leading-to-positive-response-to-naked-chicks-that-is-way-too-common-on-most-art-forums thing can't be counted on with me. :P

You have a really good style, I'd just like to see some variety.  :)

BruisedWeasel

Quote from: Trapezoid on Tue 15/04/2003 22:48:31
Nice drawings, but geez, can't you think of anything other than girls? :P

I know I'd like to see a wet anthro chick with a pike stuck through her abdomen, but that's just me.

n3tgraph

Neole, I've got 4 words + an expression for you:

Don't draw naked men  :-\
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Neole

MrMasse: There's a couple of holes in the globe that lets out her legs. She's straddling the seat, sort of like sitting on a horse.

Everyone else: Thanks, glad you like the sketches! And Gawd no, I wont stop drawing women just cos Trap has some kinda freaky Freudian problem.

Igor

Flippy_D

Well, really I wouldn't mind seeing a change in style too... you don't have to include the female form just because you can. Try drawing some sort of warrior... I mean, that orc/goblin/beast thing you did was really good, but you put, well, you put breasts on it. I think if you had kept it male it would have been a much better picture.

BOYD1981

i started having a go at colouring the mech one...

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Flippy_D

Isn't she wearing some sort of skintight thing on her legs though?

ratracer

great work
quite like the expression on the girl on the mech.

and you can keep drawing girls whenever you want :)

2ma2

Girls girls girls in more or less unorthodox positions. Even tho' it has always kept a rather high standard, I simply must say you've outdone yourself with the dragon picture. The proportions, anatomy and perspective is simply stunning. A masterpiece of stylization! :D

DO MORE OF THAT!!!

Neole

Igor, Ratracer, 2ma2 - thanks!

Flippy - the orcy was sort of a joke for someone.

Boyd, good work. Flippy's right, there's clothing on the legs. If you do color the mech try and make it golden as thats how I imagined it!

n3tgraph

it looks like her panties are part of the saddle :)

the line goes with it
* N3TGraph airguitars!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk