Jibble

Author Topic: What grinds my gears!  (Read 51480 times)

Danvzare

• The Man with No Name
    • I can help with AGS tutoring
    • I can help with proof reading
    • I can help with scripting
    • I can help with voice acting
Re: What grinds my gears!
« Reply #560 on: Yesterday at 11:58 »
That's the sort of thing that sounds funny on paper, but would get decidedly less funny once someone inevitably gets a heart attack.
Well it is a horror movie... not a particularly scary horror movie, but you get my point.  (laugh)

« Reply #561 on: Yesterday at 17:07 »
That's the sort of thing that sounds funny on paper, but would get decidedly less funny once someone inevitably gets a heart attack.
Well it is a horror movie... not a particularly scary horror movie, but you get my point.  (laugh)
Yes, but people tend to have far more intense reactions to real people jumping at them compared to just seeing things on a screen.

Gröna Lund (a big amusement park in Stockholm) actually had a big problem with their haunted huse attraction that featured employees dressed as
monsters pawing at the visitors as part of the horror due to so many persons reacting to the scare by punching or assaulting the employees.  8-0

« Reply #562 on: Today at 03:26 »
Hahaha, damn. That would get you shot in America.

I live in the US, no one got shot. But that was over 20 years ago. This day in time, yeah, you'd either get shot or fired for bullying, harassment, offending, etc.