The Movie Quote Game

Started by CaptainD, Mon 13/02/2017 13:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumpel

Mandle

Nope to all...

Here's another quote:

"While you are there, please do whatever you want. There are no rules. And you should feel free to indulge your every whim. Do not be afraid of hurting anything or of hurting yourself. Nothing can go wrong."

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Mandle

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 16/03/2017 12:10:06
Westworld?

DING-DING-DING!

A movie about an amusement park made possible by high-technology, until the park systems go crazy and the attractions start killing the visitors...written and directed by the then unknown Michael Crichton, who went on to huge fame and success by writing a novel and screenplay about an amusement park made possible by high-technology, until the park systems go crazy and the attractions start killing the visitors... WAIT! WTF?!  8-0

The hands quote was because the only part of the robots they hadn't quite got looking realistic was the hands for some reason. And so this was the way to check if someone was really human.

The quote about the girls was the barman talking about two hooker robots in the Western World saloon.

And the last quote was part of the introduction announcement when the tourists first arrive.

Oh yeah, and Peter Weller copied Yul Brynner's walk and mannerisms from Westworld for his role as Robocop.

Anyways, over to you good sir!

Amayirot Akago

And I've never even seen it :grin: Just got lucky.

They're Marines, not poets.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

No, more recent than that.

Mandle

Oh, shit... It must be:

Renaissance Man!!!

Amayirot Akago

I get the feeling you're not taking this entirely seriously :=

Semper Fi, motherfucker!

Mandle

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 16/03/2017 23:17:42
I get the feeling you're not taking this entirely seriously :=

I totally was! Renaissance Man is about a teacher who teaches Shakespeare to a bunch of soldiers. It fits perfectly with the quote!

Amayirot Akago

Aaah, was not aware. I thought you simply took the first movie from a later period that you could think of :P But no, that's not the answer in any case.

Hint: sci-fi action movie.

Mandle

Starship Troopers?
Universal Soldier?

Danvzare

I'm tempted to list every film Samuel Jackson has been in. (laugh)

Amayirot Akago

He's not in this one.

"One in the heart and one in the head, and don't you hesitate."
"I won't have to."

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Amayirot Akago

Yes! I thought I'd have to resort to some more obvious quotes but dayowlron gets it :D

dayowlron

wow, that was just a guess. Didn't even have another movie in mind so had to think of another movie.
Hope its not TOO easy.

All right twinkle toes, what's your exit strategy?
I'm gonna walk right out of the front gate.
Ballsy. Stupid but ballsy.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

CaptainD

Gah this does sound familiar but... dunno.  Wild guess, Red?

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk