The Movie Quote Game

Started by CaptainD, Mon 13/02/2017 13:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben X

I think in that case the answer should be accepted! Multiple solutions!

However, I don't get any results for "Howard the duck make my millennium" so I guess we're not in that situation right now.

Is it a similar performance, though, an cartoonishly evil villain with a weird voice? Like Jones in HTD or Vincent D'Onofrio in Men In Black?

Danvzare

Quote from: Ben X on Sun 19/02/2017 18:06:15
Is it a similar performance, though, an cartoonishly evil villain with a weird voice? Like Jones in HTD or Vincent D'Onofrio in Men In Black?
Yes, definitely. (nod)

Ben X

Dammit, I went to double-check Howard The Duck and accidentally saw the answer. I was pretty close in more ways than one!

Mandle

Super Mario Brothers?

or

Men In Black 3?

dayowlron

My son said it was either Nightmare before Christmas or BeetleJuice
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Stupot

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Danvzare

Quote from: dayowlron on Sun 19/02/2017 23:26:07
My son said it was either Nightmare before Christmas or BeetleJuice
Your son was right, it's BeetleJuice.
Give him a cookie! :-D

Your turn.

dayowlron

He is 20. He can get his own cookie. LOL. I let him pick a movie and I picked the quote from the movie but here is the next one and it should be fairly easy.

I'm doing a favor, you know. You're gettin' me for nothing, you little fuck!
That's one hell of an ego you got.
What the fuck is your problem? I did not come down here just to get jerked off.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

I know Joe Pesci when I hear read him...

That's My Cousin Vinny for sure!

So here's the next quote:

"Workshed."

dayowlron

you were right. 1 word clue. That is gonna be tough, but for some reason I keep picturing a horror movie and not a big fan of those.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

[embed=420,315]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="[url="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xxFZH6naIDM"frameborder="0"allowfullscreen"]http://www.youtube.com/embed/xxFZH6naIDM"frameborder="0"allowfullscreen[/url]></iframe>[/embed]

Mandle

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Mon 20/02/2017 17:12:05
Evil Dead 2?

Yup! And cheers to Ben X for the clip.

It's quite a famous line even though it's just one word, partly because if you look carefully Ash isn't even moving his mouth when he says it. The line was dubbed in later because Sam Raimi thought the transition to the workshed was too sudden and the audience wouldn't know where they were. He was probably right.

So, when they show this movie with all the audience participation like Rocky Horror, this is a moment when the audience says something snarky.

Amayirot Akago

Cool :D I happened to read that particular line in IMDB's quote section one time and they specifically mentioned it was ADR'd.

So, try this one on for size:

It doesn't mean I don't care anymore. I don't want to let you down, honest, but... but it just doesn't hurt so bad anymore. You can understand that, can't you? Look, I can give money to the city - they can hire more cops. Let someone else take the risk, but it's different now! Please! I need it to be different now. I know I made a promise, but I didn't see this coming. I didn't count on being happy.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

If Dan can specify which Batman film, I'll give it to him ;)

Danvzare

Ooh, that's a tough one.
The Dark Knight Falls?

Quintaros

Amayirot Akago

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk