The Movie Quote Game

Started by CaptainD, Mon 13/02/2017 13:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben X

Oh, that's when he talks to his parents' graves, right? Great Batman movie.

Quintaros

Yeah, the animated Batman is my favourite incarnation of the character.

Okay new quote:

Fucking right it's 5 klicks! I cut through an ostrich farm. Those fuckers are mean!

dayowlron

Kangaroo Jack or one of the Crocodile Dundee's?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Quote from: dayowlron on Tue 21/02/2017 19:58:23
Kangaroo Jack or one of the Crocodile Dundee's?

We don't have ostriches in Australia (laugh)

dayowlron

not natural to the USA either. Just didn't know where they r from. looked it up and it said Africa.
Sorry for the mistake, but guess my guess is wrong then. Can't think of any movies based in Africa off the top of my head. Might ask my son again if I see him tonight.
and It did say an ostrich farm. those could be anywhere actually.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Quote from: dayowlron on Tue 21/02/2017 23:55:42
not natural to the USA either. Just didn't know where they r from. looked it up and it said Africa.
Sorry for the mistake, but guess my guess is wrong then. Can't think of any movies based in Africa off the top of my head. Might ask my son again if I see him tonight.
and It did say an ostrich farm. those could be anywhere actually.

Well, we do have emus which are similar enough, and we have emu farms, so if the character was not Australian they might call them ostriches by mistake.

Quintaros

The movie is set in California.  The ostriches never make an appearance.

Kumpel

Never heard the word "klicks" outside of the military. But this sounds more like some funny movie. Maybe Men who stare at goats?

Mandle

Stripes?
Private Benjamin?
G.I.Jane?

Quintaros

It's not a military movie.  Here's a quote that gives a pretty good idea of the scenario:

This week is not about me. It is about you. I'm gonna show you a good time. We're gonna drink a lot of good wine. We're gonna play some golf. We're gonna eat some great food and enjoy the scenery and we are going to send you off in style, mon frere.

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Quintaros

Amayirot Akago

And I've never even seen it :D

Come with me, my princess. It is time to make you mine forever.
"For all eternity," idiot!
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

dayowlron

Princess Bride?

I know I have heard that before. just can't think of which movie right now.

Mandle

dayowlron

Think I got it.
The Mummy.
It was when the Mummy comes up to her and Brendan Frasier. There was a guy translating for the mummy and she corrected him.

Amayirot Akago

Well remembered, dayowlron ;) One of my favorite movies, must've watched it dozens of times on DVD back in the day.

dayowlron

it was a good movie. I have seen it a couple of times.
Well this one will probably be an easy one from one of my favorite movies.

we are having trouble finding a jeep suitable for your, um, purposes.
Bullshit, you've got a whole country full of them!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk