The Movie Quote Game

Started by CaptainD, Mon 13/02/2017 13:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Quintaros

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Kumpel

Quintaros

Kumpel

Mandle

dayowlron

all (wrong)

another quote:
Anyone ever tell you that you talk too much?
Yeah, my ex-wife.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Romancing The Stone?

EDIT:

Oh shit.... is it "Good Morning Vietnam"?

dayowlron

Neither one but it was released around that same time frame.
It had 3 sequels for a total of 4 movies, but none of the sequels were as good as the original....big surprise there LOL

Amayirot Akago

One of the Rambo movies?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Fri 24/02/2017 04:03:35
One of the Rambo movies?

Well, he said "it had 3 sequels" so I think you mean: "First Blood" (Not my win if it's correct)

I'm gonna try for: "Police Academy" if not...

dayowlron

(wrong)

Another quote:
Why don't you just land on the fool and get it over with?
What's the matter, don't you feel like flying today?
Oh flying yes, dying, no.

Gribbler

Mandle

Danvzare

I know I've heard these quotes before, but I just can't seem to place my finger on them.
Universal Soldier?

Mandle

dayowlron

(wrong)
Even though the movie could not happen in real life. There was not a "superhero" in it.
Might be good to not think about the sequel clue, because none of the sequels really did very good in the box office.
My next quote that I have picked out should give it away to anyone that has seen the movie.

Danvzare

dayowlron

That one was just guessed by Mandle

janleht

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk