The Movie Quote Game

Started by CaptainD, Mon 13/02/2017 13:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Stupot

Darth Mandarb

Nope and no!

Here's another:

"I thought I looked more like De Niro... y'know?"

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Oh.... is it: Stardust?

I remember De Niro's role in that and him taking the piss about De Niro playing such as role, like puting makeup on his famous cheek mole to turn it into a heart-shape and such...

Darth Mandarb

Negative all!

Let me do a more ... famous?... quote:

"Mark doesn't want you because you're mean and evil. He wants me because I am nice and sweet and pure... so fuck off!"

Mandle

dayowlron

Don't really remember the first 2 quotes in the movie but the last one I think I remember from a vampire movie.
Blood for Dracula?
From Dusk Till Dawn?
or Once Bitten?

Mandle

Dracula: Dead and Loving It?
A Vampire in Brooklyn?

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: dayowlron on Tue 28/02/2017 22:02:31Once Bitten?

Ladies and men-folk, we have ourselves a winner!

dayowlron

wow. i did see someone telling a vampire type character and saying that last line just guessed on the only movies i have seen that i could remember that had vampires.
This may be an easy one
Can you put this in a good spot? 'Cause all of this shit happened the last time I parked here.

Mandle

Sounds like the guy pulled up in a wrecked car, and is all snarky and cool so I'm gonna guess:

Beverly Hill's Cop?

dayowlron

I knew that one would be easy.
Quote from: Mandle on Wed 01/03/2017 04:20:34
Beverly Hill's Cop?
(nod) we have a winner

Mandle

Quote from: dayowlron on Wed 01/03/2017 04:37:22
I knew that one would be easy.
Quote from: Mandle on Wed 01/03/2017 04:20:34
Beverly Hill's Cop?
(nod) we have a winner

Are...you...even...shitting...me?!

Something about the line just sounded like Eddie Murphy and also I guess it was implanted in my memory from when I saw it at the movie theater, which is I think the only time I've seen the entire movie. I often seem to randomly switch on the movie channel in time for the last 20 minutes or so: it always seems to be the bit where Alex and the fat cop are hiding behind the low wall in the garden getting shot at with machine guns for some reason.

Okay...next quote:

"This house has many hearts."

Gribbler

CaptainD

Mandle

Gribbler

I watched that movie like 20-30 times :)

Next: "My boy, we are pilgrims in an unholy land."

Amayirot Akago

Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Same actor, different movie:

The Name Of The Rose?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk