The Movie Quote Game

Started by CaptainD, Mon 13/02/2017 13:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

"The undead surround me. Have you ever talked to a corpse? It's boring! I'm lonely! Kill yourself, David, before you kill others."

was what I was quoting, but it may not be 100% right...Great movie though! One of my favorites!

You are right however, so over to you!

dayowlron

Oh ok.

Don't order the Schnitzel, they're using Schnauzer.

No responses yet?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Quote from: Ben X on Sat 04/03/2017 20:16:27
Make sure to get your quotes correct!

Google lied to me! :~(

dayowlron

OK, well I posted my first quote from my movie.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Sounds very Groucho Marx... So I'm gonna take a wild swing:

Duck Soup?

dayowlron

(wrong) on both accounts.
another quote:

I've had an interesting morning. In the last two hours I've lost my job, my apartment, my car, and my girlfriend.
You still have your health.

Mandle

dayowlron

Mandle

dayowlron

(wrong)
dont know if this quote will give it away or not

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you....

Mandle

Ben X

Dude Where's My Car?
Airheads?

dayowlron

Ben X

I think we need some clues or less generic quotes!

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

The 40-year-old Virgin?

dayowlron

OK, a less generic quote:

C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.
Well I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once. Forget it!

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk