The Movie Quote Game

Started by CaptainD, Mon 13/02/2017 13:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

"Once again we've saved civilization as we know it."
"And the good news is, they're not gonna prosecute!"
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

CaptainD

That sounds like it could come straight out of a movie version of Sam & Max if they ever make one!

Amayirot Akago

Nah, it's part of a longer-running franchise than either of those.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Darth Mandarb

That's from Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country.

Amayirot Akago

That is indeed correct  :=

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Sun 12/03/2017 14:02:04
That sounds like it could come straight out of a movie version of Sam & Max if they ever make one!

I can TOTALLY hear that in their voices!

Danvzare

Quote from: Mandle on Sun 12/03/2017 22:12:25
Quote from: CaptainD on Sun 12/03/2017 14:02:04

I can TOTALLY hear that in their voices!
Same here! (nod)
Now I suddenly want a feature length Sam & Max movie.

Darth Mandarb

Sorry for the delay...

"Half of writing history is hiding the truth."

Mandle

Darth Mandarb

(wrong) nope!

Here's another one:

"That is a trap. I offer money, you'll play the man of honor and take umbrage; I ask you to do what is right and you'll play the brigand. I have no stomach for games."

Mandle

Danvzare

CaptainD

Combining the above answers...

Robin Hood: Men In Tights?

Mandle

Robin Tights: Men In Hoods?

CaptainD

Robin the Boy Wonder Wearing Tights in the Hood?

Darth Mandarb

Nopes all around!

Here's a more... famous... quote:

"Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very round swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."

Gribbler

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: CaptainD on Tue 14/03/2017 13:49:40Serenity?

Ladies 'n men-folk... we have ourselves a winner!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk