The Movie Quote Game

Started by CaptainD, Mon 13/02/2017 13:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Mandarb

(wrong) and (wrong)

Here's another:

"We're men of science y'know... we believe in the establishment of a biological order through the maelstrom of physical and chemical chaos."

Mandle

Darth Mandarb

Mandle

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Wed 29/03/2017 10:00:45
Quote from: Mandle on Wed 29/03/2017 00:23:49
Paul?

YES!

Such a great movie!

I SO AGREE! It's sitting on the shelf over there just to my left... I don't buy many DVDs but "Paul" was a must!

Next quote:

"A hobby should pass the time, not fill it."

dayowlron

I think i have this one. I think the line before it was something like:
Taxidermy is a strange way to fill your time...

Psycho?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Quote from: dayowlron on Thu 30/03/2017 16:18:33
I think i have this one. I think the line before it was something like:
Taxidermy is a strange way to fill your time...

Psycho?

"Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly..."

You got it! Next quote please...

dayowlron

woohoo!
Next Quote:
... not every situation calls for your patented approach of "shoot first, shoot later, shoot some more and then when everybody's dead try to ask a question or two.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

dayowlron

Mandle

Kindergarten Cop?
A Lethal Weapon movie?

dayowlron

(wrong)

Another quote:
What could he be building that will make the president surrender the U.S. Goverment?
A bedside heater.
What?
Rita. She could use a bedside heater. It gets rather cold back there.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

dayowlron

Amayirot Akago

I've watched that movie far more often than any one man probably should :=

"Uh, everything's under control. Situation normal."
"What happened?"
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

Okay I know this one, as I suspect most people will, but I think I'll leave it for someone else.

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Fri 31/03/2017 12:44:45
I've watched that movie far more often than any one man probably should :=

"Uh, everything's under control. Situation normal."
"What happened?"
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"

Oh come on! That's obvious!
It's Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
Unless the quote was repeated somewhere else.

Amayirot Akago

The one time I post an obvious quote and someone gets it immediately  := Go right ahead, then.

Danvzare

I'm fairly sure there's film which parodied that quote. I can't remember which though. ???

Alright, moving on. Let's see if anyone recognises this one:
You're not going Turbo, are you?

Darth Mandarb

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk