Started by CaptainD, Mon 13/02/2017 13:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben X

"Isn't... this... religious?"

Mandle

Kumpel

Hansel & Gretel: Witchhunters?

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Gilbert

Ben X

Quote from: dayowlron on Tue 23/01/2018 03:15:06
Face Off?

Wow, well done, that's correct! Thought I'd have to pull out the "peach" line before anyone got it!

(Though technically it's "Face/Off" :wink:)

Ben X

Your go, dayowlron. Or, as Castor Troy would say, "Fly, bitch!"

dayowlron

OK, I will do a quick one.
All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.
It keeps me warm.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Jack

Moar quote or hint please.

dayowlron

This game got put on hold for a long time. well here is another quote from that movie which may give it away:

Right now I've got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone: "the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall", "john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache". It's twelve o'clock, American, another day closer to victory. And for all of you out there, on, or behind the line, this is your song.

Galen

dayowlron

Jack

Iron Eagle or Air America?

dayowlron

Very good guesses but not those. Came out around that time though but earlier.(wrong)

dayowlron

Another Quote:
Go to the sporting goods store. From the files obtain forms 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons, and lists of private ownership.

dayowlron

Quote from: Jack on Thu 31/01/2019 19:20:50
Red Dawn?
Correct, my next quote was going to be "Wolverines! WOLVERINES!"

Jack

Ah, it was pretty obvious in the end, but only when I took a moment to think about what film would have an occupied zone did it seem like the obvious answer. Go Wolverines!

Here's a great movie full of great quotes. Probably won't get to post a lot of them:

"There was a demon that lived in the air. They said whoever challenged him would die."

Galen

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk