any scandinavian ags-users here?

Started by 12431, Tue 15/04/2003 20:50:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufke

Quote from: MrMasse on Thu 17/04/2003 16:40:53
Ahaa.... ä and ö must be easier cos they are made with the ^¨~ -key, right? but i dunno 'cos å, ä and ö got their own keys on my keyboard

Yes I can use the "o thing for ö but a lot of people can't, I don't know why I can... My keyboard loves me I guess...

Scarpia

I am from Denmark.... And frankly, I think it's time the Brits and Americans learn all of our languages, since we all learned theirs.

Quick Danish course for Americans and British People:

we = vi
us = os
ice = is
see = se
they = de
them = dem
that = at

one = en
two = to
three = tre

and, perhaps the most important sentence to learn, it can be used for nearly anything:

"JEG HAR TISSET I DEN"

(but you'll probably not want to use it as a pick-up line, not even in sweden)

/Scarpia - danish is very easy
Scarpia "The Majestic"
Supreme creator of { junk dot dk } and Application of Puzzle Theory

AndersM

Danska är iallafall nästan lika lätt som svenska, eller hur Scarpia?

Pumaman

Yes, forum policy is to speak English.

This is because it is a language that everybody here understands (since AGS is only available in English, you wouldn't be here if you couldn't understand it).

This has nothing to do with lazy Americans/Brits/whatever, this is simply a rule so that everybody can understand everybody else, and I would hope it goes without saying.

There is an unofficial German forum linked from the Forums page on the AGS website if you really have a burning need not to speak English.

AJA

But what harm could it do if there were just one thread where you could post in any language (with translation of course)? But on the other hand then some would probably think that it's okay to post in any language anywhere on these forums...  :-\

jannar85

Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk