MAGS April "Mistaken Identity" (RESULT)

Started by Stupot, Sat 01/04/2017 00:32:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Creamy

Because of a lack of time and inspiration, our game will probably not see the light of day  :(

Slasher

QuoteCreamy: Because of a lack of time and inspiration, our game will probably not see the light of day
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

Maybe a stray ginger cat sneaks in for a kip and the pig wakes up, sees it and thinks it's a fox (laugh)

Love the Background (nod)

Riaise

Oh, that's a shame, Creamy.:( I hope you do get a chance to finish it, that background looks really promising.

Blondbraid

Quote from: slasher on Sun 09/04/2017 15:09:47
QuoteBlondbraid: I'm still a bit tired from making an entry last month, as well as working on my own project.
Come on... I'm almost 62 (laugh)
Yeah, that means you have like 40 years more of experience than I have! :)

But I just tried your game, and it had a great and really creative range of different puzzles.
And it's a shame if your game don't make it Creamy, that screenshot is simply lovely!

Mandle

I think I just hit upon an inspiration for at least a proof-of-concept version of a game for this month's theme:

Working Title:

The Mandela Effect

Slasher

Or The Mandle effect (laugh)

Come on guys, show us your wares (nod)

Mandle

Quote from: slasher on Fri 14/04/2017 10:08:22
Or The Mandle effect (laugh)

I have a memory that my name used to be spelled "Mandel" but now it's "Mandle"... WTF?!

Danvzare

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 14/04/2017 10:27:16
I have a memory that my name used to be spelled "Mandel" but now it's "Mandle"... WTF?!
Same here... spooky. :shocked:

Slasher

It's gone awfully quiet.... Are we going to be bombarded by some sensational games at the last fence? (roll)

Mandle

Quote from: slasher on Thu 20/04/2017 20:48:16
It's gone awfully quiet.... Are we going to be bombarded by some sensational games at the last fence? (roll)

I'm out actually... Nothing panned out in my mind for the ways I would do the game I imagined... Couldn't think of any way to make it interesting within the time limit...

Stupot

Last day warning.
Is anyone planning to challenge Slasher?

Stupot

Well, it looks like the terrifically, fan-fically and magnifically prolifical Mr Slasher has won the crown unchallenged.

One Spy Too Many by Slasher
https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2142/

Well done, mate. You will be contacted soo about choosing a subject for June.

But first, watch this space for May's topic :-).

Blondbraid

Quote from: Stupot+ on Sun 30/04/2017 23:59:50
Well, it looks like the terrifically, fan-fically and magnifically prolifical Mr Slasher has won the crown unchallenged.
Reminds me of Monkey Island...  (roll)

Anyway, congratulations slasher, your game was the best game by far this month!

Slasher

QuoteBlondbraid: (laugh)

Do I have the Lergi or an STD or what? 

You guys have let me down :(

Being the only entrant makes it kind of null and void really.

Still, what is is and what ain't ain't (laugh)

I'll have to clear a space on the banana box for this MAG award (laugh)

Let's have a better turn out next MAG (nod)

slasher

Danvzare

I still think we should have been allowed to vote. >:(
I don't care if there's only one choice and one potential winner. I wanted to vote damn it!

Shadow1000

Quote from: slasher on Mon 01/05/2017 11:44:00

Being the only entrant makes it kind of null and void really.

I completely understand what you mean that it's a let down to win a contest that no one else entered.

HOWEVER, the reality is that the game was fun, entertaining and really funny and I know that I enjoyed it and most likely the others here who played it did as well. Congrats on that aspect!

SHADOW

Slasher

QuoteHOWEVER, the reality is that the game was fun, entertaining and really funny and I know that I enjoyed it and most likely the others here who played it did as well. Congrats on that aspect!
Thanks Shadow...

Of course unless people leave feedback here/on database page people may not know and may assume there game is dire when it could be really good or could actually be dire (nod)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk