MAGS March "Size Matters" (RESULT)

Started by Stupot, Wed 01/03/2017 00:00:51

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite game for MAGS March?

The Snaplock by Blondbraid
4 (40%)
The Smallest Points by Mandle
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: Mon 17/04/2017 01:25:22

Slasher

Well done Mandle (nod)

Yes, shame about lack of entries and voters (nod)

Oh well...

Stupot

Quote from: Mandle on Mon 17/04/2017 16:21:10
10 votes total?! Come on AGSers! That's a piss-poor showing of votes when there were only two games to even play!
Unfortunately, that's about average. Since I've been hosting it had even been as low as 7.
I thought having the poll at the top might encourage a few more people but the only notable thing that seems to draw the extra voters is when there is a big collaborative French entry...

Peder 🚀

I think to increase voting we need to increase the interest in MAGS, and I don't think keeping it tied to the forum is the best case for this.

It's definitely something we should consider trying to do something about especially if AGS4 becomes anything (so far there seems to be multiple opportunities for it to be).
It'd be nice to see MAGS attract even more people to try AGS.

Stupot

Quote from: Peder on Sun 30/04/2017 20:28:32
I think to increase voting we need to increase the interest in MAGS, and I don't think keeping it tied to the forum is the best case for this.
I agree we need a boost of interest, but I'm not sure what you're suggesting. Do you mean like hosting it on Gamejolt or something?

Peder 🚀

Hosting on Gamejolt, not exactly, but making it much easier to enter/upload and vote, without having to be forced to have an account on the forums.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk