The Video Game Quote Game

Started by Amayirot Akago, Sun 05/03/2017 08:31:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: Gurok on Thu 09/03/2017 05:34:01
Oh, is that Adventure? The 2600 port (actually a different game entirely)?

Indeed! Quite probably the world's first ever video game easter egg!

Your turn!

Gurok

Cool!

Hrmm... whither does it fly?
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Amayirot Akago

King's Quest: Mask Of Eternity ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Gurok

Correct! Maybe that one was too easy. Your turn.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Amayirot Akago

It was easy because I played that game waaaay too much years ago :D

These disks tell a story. Story about good. Story about bad. These disks are all that are left of the true story. True story about the closing of the Third Age.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

kconan

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Nope on both counts, but you're correct as far as genre.

Please feed my pet flytrap. He eats ring-food.

I do not.

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Amayirot Akago

Oookay, time for another hint: 1996 game played alternately in first and third person.

Walking around his big, beautiful new world... make him feel all alone.

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Incorrect. Getting harder to grab quotes from this game considering there's so little dialogue :P

You may have already won two bricks of klay!!!

Mandle

Gribbler

Amayirot Akago

Yesss :D Gribbler makes the save. I gotta pick an easier one next time :P Your turn!

Gribbler

That boy's got to eat! He got to have his supper. Come here, boy. Let's do this, come on.

Mandle

Gribbler

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk