The "Black Stories" crime riddles thread

Started by Kumpel, Mon 13/03/2017 23:07:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumpel

Hello, this is the Obscure Software Service Line. Which product did you purchase or need help with?

dayowlron

have you tried adjusting the red contrast on the monitor?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

janleht

Cassiebsg

- Please disconnect and dial your local emergency number...
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Stupot

Are you calling from your place of work?

Mandle

Case#57: Tech Support

As a tech support worker on a phone service for a range of obscure software products you don't usually get a call like this:

Caller: "HELP!!! I'M C-C-COVERED IN BLOOD AND I D-DON'T KNOW W-W-WHY!!!"
Response: "Hello, this is the Obscure Software Service Line. Which product did you purchase or need help with? "
Caller: "S-SO MUCH BLOOD! ACK!!! G-GET IT O-OFF ME!!!"
Response: "Are you sure it's blood?"
Caller: "IT'S FUCKING B-B-BLOOD AND IT'S A-ALL F-F-FUCKING OVER ME!!!"
Response:"Please disconnect and dial your local emergency number."
Caller: "I'M ON THE F-F-FLOOR! I C-C-CAN'T REACH TH-TH-THE PHONE!!"
Response:"Are you calling from your place of work?"
Caller: "I'M IN A PHONE BOX!!!"

(Players are limited to one response to the caller per post. The GM (me) will decide if responses are eligible as serious replies to the caller. The round will be only the phone conversation as it plays out.)

Cassiebsg

- what can you see outside the window?

Mandle

As a tech support worker on a phone service for a range of obscure software products you don't usually get a call like this:

Response: "Hello, this is the Obscure Software Service Line. Which product did you purchase or need help with? "
Response:"What can you see outside?"
Caller: "I-IT'S D-D-DARK!!! I S-SEE SOME F-F-...FUCK!...F-F-FIRES!!!"

(Players are limited to one response to the caller per post. The GM (me) will decide if responses are eligible as serious replies to the caller. The round will be only the phone conversation as it plays out.)

Cassiebsg

- Can you determine if the blood is yours?

Stupot

Okay, sir. I need you to take a deep breath and tell me your name.

Riaise

What is the last thing you remember before calling this number?

Mandle

Response:"Can you determine if the blood is yours?"
Caller: "I-I-I DON'T TH-THINK S-SO... S-SOME O-O-OF IT M-MUST B-BE... OHHHH G-GOD!!!"
Response:"Okay, sir. I need you to take a deep breath and tell me your name."
Caller: "I'll t-t-try...(sound of several deep breaths)...O-okay...B-b-but I can't r-remem... (SOUND OF MASSIVE EXPLOSION NEARBY)
Response:"What is the last thing you remember before calling this number?"

At this point in the transcript the voices of others in the call center overlap that of the responder:

Background voices:"...just heard about...it's Washington...happening in Washington...my daughter's in Washi...OH MY GO..."

Riaise

Stupot

Mandle

Caller: "I-I-I DON'T TH-THINK S-SO... S-SOME O-O-OF IT M-MUST B-BE... OHHHH G-GOD!!!"
Caller: "I'll t-t-try...(sound of several deep breaths)...O-okay...B-b-but I can't r-remem... (SOUND OF MASSIVE EXPLOSION NEARBY)

At this point in the transcript the voices of others in the call center overlap that of the responder:

Background voices:"...just heard about...it's Washington...happening in Washington...my daughter's in Washi...OH MY GO..."

Caller: "G-G-Gerald came over f-for d-dinner. I t-told him the b-b-big news. I-I t-told him I was pr-pre-preg... GAH!!! A-A-AAA-AAAHHHH!!! I R-RE-REMEMBER!!!"
Response:"Are you in Washington?"
Caller: "YES! I-I'm in W-Washington...I n-need to sp-sp-speak w-w-with my mo..."
Response:"Is anyone with you?"
Caller: "N-No, not a-a-anymore. My n-name is Stephanie. I n-ne-need to speak w-wi-wi-with my mommy."

(Players are limited to one response to the caller per post. The GM (me) will decide if responses are eligible as serious replies to the caller. Other options apart from responding to caller are now possible.)

Stupot

Okay, Where's your mother, Stephanie?

Mandle

Caller: "G-G-Gerald came over f-for d-dinner. I t-told him the b-b-big news. I-I t-told him I was pr-pre-preg... GAH!!! A-A-AAA-AAAHHHH!!! I R-RE-REMEMBER!!!"
Caller: "YES! I-I'm in W-Washington...I n-need to sp-sp-speak w-w-with my mo..."
Caller: "N-No, not a-a-anymore. My n-name is Stephanie. I n-ne-need to speak w-wi-wi-with my mommy."
Response:"Okay, Where's your mother, Stephanie?"
Caller: "She w-works a-at your c-ca...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! M-MY H-HE-HEAD!!!" (SOUND OF PEOPLE SCREAMING NEARBY CUT OFF BY A SPLATTERING NOISE, SILENCE, AND THEN WHAT SOUNDS LIKE DISTANT ARTILLERY FIRE)

(Players are limited to one response to the caller per post. The GM (me) will decide if responses are eligible as serious replies to the caller. Other options apart from responding to caller are now possible.)

Cassiebsg

Stephanie? re you still there? What's your mother's name?

Mandle

Response:"Okay, Where's your mother, Stephanie?"
Caller: "She w-works a-at your c-ca...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! M-MY H-HE-HEAD!!!" (SOUND OF PEOPLE SCREAMING NEARBY CUT OFF BY A SPLATTERING NOISE, SILENCE, AND THEN WHAT SOUNDS LIKE DISTANT ARTILLERY FIRE)

Response:"Stephanie? Are you still there? What's your mother's name?"
Caller: "URRGGH... Cathy. Her name i-is C-Cathy." (SOUND OF INCOMING ARTILLERY SHELLS SCREAMING THROUGH THE AIR)

Cassiebsg

* Cassiebsg checks to see if there's a Cathy in the call center.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk