Unloop - A short, narrative, point & click made for #ResistJam

Started by xil, Wed 15/03/2017 01:11:01

Previous topic - Next topic

xil

Hey all, I recently took part in #ResistJam and created Unloop.

hexagonblue.itch.io/unloop

-----

It is said time is a flat circle - and we perceive time like a needle on a record, that everything that can happen has happened already.

Two scientists hope they have found a way to lift the needle, and light the way in these dark, dark times...

-----

Unloop is a short, narrative, point and click adventure game about time travel.

It's made in Unity with Adventure Creator (sorry AGS, I still love you most ofc <3).

I can't say too much about the story as it's so short but you play as Alby who has time travelled.
You interact mostly with your assistant Ben, who you need to try to convince that you are not JUST time travelling.

It was done in about 10 days by a team of 3 - a programmer, an artist and a writer/musician.

If you give it a go, let me know what you think!

(It plays about 10 to 30 mins depending on how much you like to look at stuff :D)

Calico Reverie - Independent Game Development, Pixel Art & Other Stuff
Games: Mi - Starlit Grave - IAMJASON - Aractaur - blind to siberia - Wrong Channel - Memoriae - Point Of No Return

Stupot

Mandle

Looks amazing! I will have to try it out when I have time!

selmiak

That ending came unexpected. I thought I could play around with the machine some more. But cool game!

xil

@Stupot+ Thanks for playing man, appreciate it!

@Mandle Thanks for the kind words mate. Let me know what you think if you manage to give it a go :)

@selmiak Yeah, we bit off a bit more than we could chew in the 10 days (I never learn!). Had plans for a few more loops and a few puzzles that we had to cut but will revisit it someday for a full version I'm sure as it was really fun to put together.
Calico Reverie - Independent Game Development, Pixel Art & Other Stuff
Games: Mi - Starlit Grave - IAMJASON - Aractaur - blind to siberia - Wrong Channel - Memoriae - Point Of No Return

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk