Can't Add Games To AGS Database

Started by Mandle, Mon 03/04/2017 06:14:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

And it seems that it's not just me. I've heard at least two other people mention that they were unable to add a game to the AGS database.

I could fill out the form and when I hit the Accept button the page went to a blank page as normal, but when I searched for the game it had not been added.

AGA

Why aren't these people mentioning it where it would be seen by someone who could fix it?

Works again now: https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2139/

Cassiebsg

Well, maybe cause the first person I saw mentioning not being able to add the game to the DB was a first time poster, and we all assumed it was just a problem of not being able to find the link to add the game... or that the guy was trying to upload the game to the db.
The 2nd person I noticed this was Blondbraid and right after was Mandle (which I know he can, since he's added plenty and taught me how to add my 1st) also said he couldn't add it, then I suggested them to post it here to be fixed...

And now it's fixed!  :-D 

Thanks!  (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Thanks AGA for the swift fix!

(I don't know if this is possible, but the game I just added: The Smallest Points, had 36 downloads from the mediafire host before I could make the AGS page.

Is it possible to manually add this number to the AGS page's download count? If not, understood, and I will just continue to do the math.

Thanks again either way!

AGA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk