I can't come to Mittens because... I'm pregnant!

Started by cat, Sun 19/03/2017 12:49:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Cat!

Didn't you see the "No Littering" sign?!

(okay, awkward humour done...)

CATRAEFFULATIONS!!!

(oops, wasn't quite done...)

Tiny Trouble In Tummy Town?

(okay, done...)

DBoyWheeler

Wow!  Congratulations, cat!  May you have a healthy little bundle from heaven!  (Hopefully we might even see photos of the cute widdle newborn.)

shaun9991

Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

tzachs

Congratulations! ;-D
Hopefully we'll see you in the next Kiddens.

cat

Thank you so much, guys and gals! I'm glad to be part of a community of such lovely people  :-*

Chicky

Aww, big congratulations Cat! ;-D I'm excited to see how this inspires your game making, best wishes to you both!

Kumpel

Congratulations! Oh lady. Is it your first? If yes, this changes EVERYTHING :) Trust me, I'm a dad of a nearly 6 months old girl and she already turned my world upside down (laugh)

Enjoy that sweet pregnancy time with your partner and maybe, if you still feel like talking like an old crazy hobo hag is your thing (wtf), you'll find time in the near future for our voice job interview/skype chat := :-[

MiteWiseacreLives!

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dave Gilbert

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your life will never be the same, but it's well worth it. (or so I tell myself)

arj0n

Retro Wolf

AnasAbdin

Congrats Cat and Raef! hope to see one awesome kitten soon! :-*

Snarky

Just to spread the love around a little more...

Quote from: Andail on Tue 07/03/2017 06:41:30
I would love to go to Iceland, but we got a new baby coming up and we'll also just have moved into a new house, so the odds aren't great. Still might be able to pull off a weekend, who knows...
Quote from: abstauber on Mon 13/03/2017 19:55:07
Awesome destination (nod). But I'm in the same shoes as Andail, so no Mittens for us I'm afraid.

Congratulations equally to Andail and H________ (whom I haven't met, I don't think), and to abstauber and Christina!

cat

Congratulations to Andail and abstauber/Christina! Now I really see a Kiddens coming up (laugh)

Danvzare

Quote from: Snarky on Fri 24/03/2017 14:18:19
Congratulations equally to Andail and H________ (whom I haven't met, I don't think), and to abstauber and Christina!
My goodness, how many pregnancies are there this year. 8-0
Congratulations you two! :-D

Quote from: cat on Fri 24/03/2017 14:29:24
Congratulations to Andail and abstauber/Christina! Now I really see a Kiddens coming up (laugh)
It's certainly seeming that way. Although in your case, maybe we should call it Kittens. (laugh)

cat

Last week our lovely daughter Ada was born. We had a somewhat rough start and had to stay in hospital a bit longer than expected, but now we are back home and doing really great :)

She is the cutest baby ever and we are totally in love with her :-*

cat, raeff and Ada

PS: I will not post any photos because we decided to respect her internet privacy.

Amayirot Akago

Congratulations to you and the happy family, Cat! :)

Be sure to give her a proper upbringing with lots of great adventure games ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

arj0n

Quote from: cat on Sun 17/09/2017 18:33:59
Last week our lovely daughter Ada was born. She is the cutest baby ever and we are totally in love with her :-*
cat, raeff and Ada
Congratulations on the arrival of Ada, cat & raeff!!
Hope you will have looooooots of cuddling- and fun-times with little Ada, and an as little as possible amount of sleepless nights ;)

Mandle

Congratulations to cat and Raeff!!!

Here's some kanji I selected for Ada's name mainly because they looked cool together. Haven't really checked their meaning but here's my dubious gift for her first birthday: äºÅ"æ‹¿

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk