My near death experience tonight!

Started by Mouth for war, Fri 24/03/2017 22:25:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouth for war

Ok, so I was driving back to the office after working all day and I wasn't driving exactly on a freeway but almost, just a ittle smaller version of it, don't know hoow to explain it really but it's like this: You drive and can only go in one direction, a fence is in the middle of the road and on the other side you meet traffic so it's supposed to be quite "safe" since you shouldn't meet anyone on the road you're driving on...well...I did....suddenly a crazy old man just comes at me, going right at the oncoming traffic. I thought that was it...and behind me was another car and a big F#####G truck. I was sure the old man would go up in flames right there. I didn't see a crash though but who knows what happened down the road...Adrenaline just pumped like a gasoline hose and it took a while before i started to feel shocked because it was soooooo close that i would crash into that car...ok that was my NDE. Be safe on the roads everyone!!!!
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

Mandle

Dude! Hair raising! Glad to hear you made it through without a scrape though!

Mouth for war

Yeah even though I razor shave my head to become as bald as an egg,  the small pig like hairs stood right up haha. Yeah It was really scary and I'm just glad my sweet little wife didn't receive a knock on the door from the cops tonight. I Think i'm still kinf of shocked about the whole thing. I Went to the store after I left work and didn't know what i was doing or where to go almost. Just proves that you can't trust anyone else in traffic. No matter how good you are at driving (Not saying I'm the best driver but...you know :D ) morons like that can destroy everything

Danvzare

Holy crap. Was that crazy old man trying to commit suicide or something! :shocked:
Glad to hear you're alright.

Mouth for war

Who knows? Maybe a drunk driver or just very confused. The fast look i got on him was that he looked like a real old and confused man. Thanks for your well wishing both Mandle and Danvzare :) Faced my trauma immediately today and went into the car and drove back to the exact same place where it happened hehe

Cassiebsg

Living dangerous Mouth for war.  8-0

Hope he didn't crashed on someone else.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

[delete}

All things must pass.

Mandle

Quote from: Embla on Sat 25/03/2017 22:07:54
I wonder if this frightening incident can influence your life in still a positive way. Like following another path now, or getting a different view on what's important.

EDIT: Or maybe not.

Well, a more painful brink-of-death experience made Stephen King get off his ass and finally finish writing The Dark Tower series he started 20 years earlier, so who knows, eh?

You working hard of that RPG survival game since the incident, Mouth For War? ;)

Mouth for war

HAHA quiet Mandle...Everyone who knows me around here knows that I can never finish a project :D I'm trying but to no avail...I'm changing strategy now though...for a completely different game...I do want to continue on that postapo. game but after Learning more about the software I'm using for that, I realise there's a lot of stupid code in that game...I've gotten great feedback on it so far though and I have done ALOT of work on it but I don't know...it just died for me...as usual. Tried making a sequel for my AGS game Jimmy the troublemaker 3 times now or something....also dead. I do have an awesome idea for a second game though....Raally awesome :D But for now it's all about cartoony rpg creation haha. This time I'm gonnaa try to actually finish the game Before adding all the extra stuff...I Think my main problem Before was that I worked on all aspects at the same time more or less and eventually felt burned out :-/ I also start out with way too much ambition and realise that I took way much more than I can chew.

AND WHY THE HELL DO SOME WORDS KEEP BEGINNING WITH A CAPITAL LETTER WHEN WRITING NORMAL?!?!?! OOOOOH HOW IT GRINDS MY GEARS!!!!!!!! :D Yeah that's right... stuff like that will still piss me the hell off no matter how close to accidents I get! :D

Oh and speaking of that.... Tonight both my low beams stopped working while driving...on the same road back to the office...Only the high beams worked but cars kept coming with a steady flow so i had to turn them off a lot...that was also a little frightening I must say. I hope this will be the last of my problems in traffic. I'm starting to really dislike that road now hehe

Oh and Cassiebsg: I don't think he did, I searched the news after and didn't find anything about it so that's good!!!

Mandle

Quote from: Schweik222 on Wed 25/10/2017 08:18:37
a weird mother who was fond of magic. she considered herself as a witch as far as i remember. it was not something unusual to see in their home a heap of dead rabbits or raccoons. maybe they just ate them but maybe not. it is to be likely that they were used in their rituals..

I SOOOOOOO need to play a game based on this family ASAP!

RickJ

See there, leave AGS, and bad luck will surely follow.  Didn't you notice how the other driver was all pixelly and low res?

Mouth for war

Haha never leave ags. Blood in, blood out :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk