Any MALTESE AGSers ?? reply to this post

Started by ramon82, Wed 16/04/2003 07:59:53

Previous topic - Next topic

ramon82

I wanna know if there are any MALTESE ( people from small tiny Malta ) who are in AGS game making..!

If you are a malteser just reply to this thread   8)

Live today and forget tomorrow

Dmitri

I'd like to know if there's anyonw from Uzbekistan here, or Timbuktu!! C'mon, there's gotta be a Timbuktuian here :D
Pretzels :B

Flippy_D

Quoalalaloompian? anyone a Quoalalaloompian?

Maltese.... I don't think you'll have much luck. Why does everyone like finding people from thier own country? Ah well.

AGA

It's Kuala Lumpur.

Oh, and Curacao (Tamara Schembri from
adventuregamers is Maltese. She's making a game using AGS - The Perfect Murder)

Flippy_D

ramon82

Hell...I wanted to know who are the Maltese people not people from places I never heard of before!!  :P

AGA

Little do you know, Flippy_D, little do you know...  ;D

Gilbert

People are just a bit over reacted as lot of people are doing similar things (finding other people living close to them).
But as Malta is a place that I had never heard before, I think you won't have much luck in finding other Maltese (but then I don't know a lot of places).
Just don't care with this that much, as you'll find out we have a good community here that we don't always need the collaboration of small groups of people living together. ;)

Actually I'm here for nearly 5 years now, yet there isn't anybody in the community living close enough to me...

Anyway, welcome aboard. :)

Las Naranjas

I can think of several high profile Maltese Australians. Funilly, they're all caleed Fenech, although unrelated.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

n3tgraph

As long as the community stays nice and cool! ;)
I don't mind where you come from :)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Timosity

Quote from: Las Naranjas on Wed 16/04/2003 11:57:30
I can think of several high profile Maltese Australians. Funilly, they're all caleed Fenech, although unrelated.

I always thought they were cousins or something, but I doubt anyone would admit being related to Mario

Gonzo

ramon82

We Maltese are people of great intellect and expertise. We have just joined the EU!

JUST BE PREPARED TO PLAY THE BEST GAME EVER! AND THIS OF COURSE WILL BE FROM MALTA SINCE I WILL BE DOING IT!

Btw the character is my avatar  ;D

cheers!  8)

m0ds

I can't wait to be in control of little red X!

Whoopeeeeeeee!

ramon82

well yeah right there was a downtime with the hosting... :'(

now it should be visible

Full character:

http://lordtekno.mysitespace.com/character.bmp
http://lordtekno.mysitespace.com/character.jpg

any comments  ;)

n3tgraph

keep the critics in the critic forum plz ;)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

ramon82

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Any AGS users here from England? No? Oh come on, there's got to be ONE. What's that? Never heard of England?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk