Puzzle Designer for a horror game

Started by Yitcomics, Sat 08/04/2017 03:04:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Yitcomics

Project :
It is Horror Adventure game about being trapped in a mansion with a killer on the loose, kinda like Clock Tower.
I know it might sounds generic at the moment, but all of the juicy details will be revealed once you are recruited.
Here's some of the background art for the game:

Position Available:
Searching for a Puzzle Designer. You must at least have developed an Adventure Game (any other genre might be consider if
the game contains a lot of puzzles
) or at least the puzzle designer for a certain game. Send me a link to one of your work
so I can take a look. If you have worked on a Horror game before or if you're an artist that would be a bonus.

Working Details:
This is a Non-Paid project as it's not a commercial game. Currently I'm working on the project solo, but it's the largest
project I've ever done and it has taken a toll me. As being the Writer, Programmer, Background and Animation artist and
Puzzle Designer all alone are extremely stressful. I'm not looking for someone, just so I can dump the responsibility of
puzzle design to them. I'm hoping to find someone who is better at crafting puzzles than I am, so they can help refine my
puzzles,exchange ideas, and craft new puzzles.

Interested parties please contact me via PM.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk