Masks of Nyarlathotep - New York Chapter

Started by BESTIEunlmt, Fri 31/03/2017 19:25:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Perhaps on the rest of the internet lengthy, well written, positive, and supportive posts might make one feel one is being patronized?

I dunno... I've been around a lot of different corners of the internet and most are horrible places that people go to to take out all their negative feelings anonymously on total strangers for some kind of stress relief... I guess?

But that's not the way it usually works around here.

The AGS community, I've found, is a very positive and supportive place, which might feel weird at first, and even possibly sarcastic or patronizing at first to newcomers, as "nice" posts often hide a poisonous subtext on the net in general.

I wouldn't still be here if this board was just another one of those places in disguise.

If you stick around you'll probably see what I'm talking about.

BESTIEunlmt

That's fair, Mandle, but I personally can't stand being told what I should do, no matter how well written. Not. At. All.

And it's something other people simply read over, because it's not addressed at them.
Anyhow, I think this thread is done with the game no longer available.

Sebastian

Tabata

I am very sad for you and the way your project turns out.

I started playing your game today and enjoyed it so far.
I came here to report about a crash (and I am doing that just because I like the game and want to help) when I read about what happened.
You put a very lot of effort and love into it and I hope you'll find a way to publish it with just some little 'corrections'.
Don't give up - it is worth it! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk