The AGS Awards ceremony will take place starting 20:00GMT on Saturday 30 March! Check out the thread for more details and to get the client.

Author Topic: Julia's Canadian Mystery EGA text parser mystery game  (Read 5435 times)

Re: Julia's Canadian Mystery EGA text parser mystery game
« Reply #40 on: 15 Feb 2019, 21:12 »
Just watched the play through of the demo. Looks great! You probably hate being asked this, but how long do you think before you launch it?

Glad you enjoyed the play through! Heh, I don't mind being asked when I'll be launching it! Optimistically I'd say late this year. I've planned the game in 7-8 sections (down from 10, I compressed a couple of the days together!). Section 2 is being beta tested right now, and I've started on section 3!

Ghost

• AGS Baker
  • Here, I light candles.
    • Ghost worked on a game that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Ghost worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #41 on: 27 Feb 2019, 09:00 »
You had me at "parser". And "Bequest". That's some fancy nostalgia bonus right there, and I'll patiently wait until all parts are released, and then play them, in order, while wearing a monocle. This looks juicy!

« Reply #42 on: 08 Mar 2019, 21:14 »
You had me at "parser". And "Bequest". That's some fancy nostalgia bonus right there, and I'll patiently wait until all parts are released, and then play them, in order, while wearing a monocle. This looks juicy!

I will admit to buying a loupe that is as similar to the in-game inventory item as I could find!  :grin: