Just Ignore Them

Started by Stranga, Sat 29/04/2017 14:23:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranga

Steam: https://strangastudios.itch.io/just-ignore-them

I can happily say that Just Ignore them has released on steam :) Check the link above for the Steam store page which also contains a Free Demo. I will also be uploading the game to itch.io for those who don't have steam soon.

I plan to release a demo in a week or two plus a steam green light page (If it is good enough).
Also this is my first game/attempt at making a game properly in AGS so please go easy on me if you can :).

The Story:

The story takes place of a Little boy at the age of 8 who is tormented by monsters that live in his house. He lives with his mother which works from home so she can look after him. The game will reference a ton of horror game and movie references (Easter Eggs!). It's your job to survive the night and discover the mystery of the invading monsters.

WARNING: This game is a bit graphical in content so even though it looks like it was made for kids...it isn't.

Languages:
The game can be played in the following languages:

• Spanish
  • Portuguese
  • Portuguese (Brazil)
  • Italian
  • German
  • French
  • Polish
  • Russian

Screenshots:
Spoiler

[close]

I would like to thank everyone that has helped me through the development.
I would also like to give a special thanks to Vincent: https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=14519 for help with scripting and language translation!

Vincent

Thanks Stranga, I am really much happy to see your game completed.
To having had the chance to lend an hand for me means a lot.
Frankly speaking, I simply love everything in this game. It's enjoyable and sinister enough. :grin:
Awesome graphics as well as for the composing music and sound effects.
I really wish you good luck for everything and still congrats for this release. :wink:

Mandle

Congratz on the release!!!

Wow, looks amazing! And also looks exactly like something one of the you-tuber giants like Markiplier or Jacksepticeye would let's play. Hopefully one of them picks it up!

Stranga

@Vincent: And thank you very much for all your help too Vincent! I wish you the best of luck in all your current and future projects also :)

@Mandle: Thank you for the kind words :) Speaking of youtuber giants I have references to those two in the game! They are very easy to miss and hard to spot. But I will give you a Hint/Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk