HOURGAME 30. april 2017. ~ theme: ART

Started by Ibispi, Sun 30/04/2017 16:33:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibispi

The hourgame competition:

Anyone can participate.

It lasts for an hour (and even longer if you don't manage to finish the game on time and your entry still counts)!

Make a game!

It doesn't matter if it sucks!

See you at the hourgame jam.  ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The hourgame starts in half an hour from now. 17:00 CET. When the theme will be announced by someone that's not me.

If anyone has any suggestions regarding the competition, feel free to post in this thread and the suggestions will be taken into consideration.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bicilotti

Theme is: ART.

bicilotti

Interesting idea and visual choices ibispi.

Cassiebsg

Okay... I didn't even get to fire up AGS... just Corel...

Got this:
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/Dcy4XE5.png[/imgzoom]

Idea was, you were suppose to paint the next master piece by filling in the holes...  (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

gameboy

An hour late... :P

Here's ART HEIST 3000

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzxwfpnt8gswkxu/gameboyHourgame.rar?dl=0

edit: Here's a screenshot

Ibispi

nice work, gameboy!

And with that we conclude this hourgame.

The voting will start soon.

bicilotti

Quote from: gameboy on Sun 30/04/2017 19:06:05
An hour late... :P

Here's ART HEIST 3000

Very nicely done gameboy. Your game has a definite beginning/middle/end, plus a puzzle, plus some funny line.

I vote ibispi because he managed to make it in the allotted timeframe.

Ibispi

Okay, so the voting works like this:
Each person, except gameboy and me, has to give 2 points to one of the participants and 1 point to another participant.
So since bicilotti voted 'for me' that means he gave me 2 points but also gave 1 point to gameboy.

current score:
gameboy 7
ibispi 5

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Creamy

I'd love to participate someday but how are we supposed to know about the competition if you open the topic half an hour before the beginning :confused:

Ibispi

Quote from: Creamy on Sun 30/04/2017 23:14:05
I'd love to participate someday but how are we supposed to know about the competition if you open the topic half an hour before the beginning :confused:

Sorry, Creamy, the two times before this we announced it in the forums earlier, but this time it was just in IRC. I'll make sure to announce it in the forums next time as well, unless someone else organizes it.

Danvzare

Quote from: Creamy on Sun 30/04/2017 23:14:05
Agreed. You would have gotten a lot more participates if you had at least announced it a day earlier.

Creamy

gameboy 2
ibispi 1

Ibispi's game was OK but I found gameboy's game funnier.

Hobo

gameboy 2
Ibispi 1

Both were pretty neat, considering the time limit.

Quote from: Ibispi on Mon 01/05/2017 10:40:21
I'll make sure to announce it in the forums next time as well, unless someone else organizes it.
That's good to hear. I completely missed it this time, because of the short notice, but I'd probably like to give it a try at some point.

Ibispi

Since there don't seem to be any more votes, it's time to end the voting phase:
And the winner isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss... ART HEIST 3000 by Gameboy! Congratulations! :)

Again, I'm sorry for not announcing the hourgame early enough, I (or someone else) will try to do this properly next time.
Cya on the next hourgame! :shocked: (I don't know when that will be)

gameboy

Thanks all! This was fun. Hope to see more entries next round.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk