Sniper and spotter serving the motherland

Started by Blondbraid, Mon 01/05/2017 09:31:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondbraid

Quote from: Tycho Magnetic Anomaly on Sat 03/06/2017 18:05:01
downloading this now :D  really  interesting theme, is this like a point and click Enemy at the Gates? .. well I will soon find out.. Big congrats for getting it released also.
Why thank you! I have to admit, Enemy at the Gates was one of my sources of inspiration. Good luck and let me know what you think once you have finished the game!

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

I did really love that movie!
OK so had a decent go of your game, however did not have very much time with it so did not complete it, which I do plan on doing. It is very impressive, love your art style, interesting dialogs, and even though I did not complete it the story so far was pretty sweet. I also like how its presented with the cut-scenes too,  very good work and I can see time has gone into this.

As soon as I get through this I want to try out your first Sniper and Spotter too, I think the idea pivoting around a sniper and spotter is quite clever and you can really go wild thinking of scenarios for this.

Keep at it!

Blondbraid

Thank you, I'm very happy that you liked my game, and if you get stuck anywhere,
do not hesitate to post in the Hints & Tips tread!

Blondbraid

AnasAbdin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk