Author Topic: Sniper and spotter serving the motherland  (Read 5730 times)

Re: Sniper and spotter serving the motherland
« Reply #20 on: 03 Jun 2017, 21:23 »
downloading this now :D  really  interesting theme, is this like a point and click Enemy at the Gates? .. well I will soon find out.. Big congrats for getting it released also.
Why thank you! I have to admit, Enemy at the Gates was one of my sources of inspiration. Good luck and let me know what you think once you have finished the game!

« Reply #21 on: 04 Jun 2017, 14:49 »
I did really love that movie!
OK so had a decent go of your game, however did not have very much time with it so did not complete it, which I do plan on doing. It is very impressive, love your art style, interesting dialogs, and even though I did not complete it the story so far was pretty sweet. I also like how its presented with the cut-scenes too,  very good work and I can see time has gone into this.

As soon as I get through this I want to try out your first Sniper and Spotter too, I think the idea pivoting around a sniper and spotter is quite clever and you can really go wild thinking of scenarios for this.

Keep at it!

« Reply #22 on: 07 Jun 2017, 14:00 »
Thank you, I'm very happy that you liked my game, and if you get stuck anywhere,
do not hesitate to post in the Hints & Tips tread!

« Reply #23 on: 01 Jul 2017, 14:06 »
My game has been mentioned in an Adventuregamers article, here is the link if you want to read it! ;-D

AnasAbdin

• Peace, Love and AGS
    • AnasAbdin worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #24 on: 01 Jul 2017, 14:12 »
Congrats! Cool coverage 8-)