A JRPG Style Adventure set in an alternate cyberpunk in feel reality.

Started by Tycho Magnetic Anomaly, Fri 19/05/2017 21:08:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Hi there folks, The last few weeks I started a project and created a post in the recruitment thread here on the AGS forums related to it. I just updated that post today (toward the bottom of the first page). Since I have not shown this around to anyone else outside the AGS community or the recruitment thread, I thought it might be a good time to expose my idea in a better place here on the AGS forum so perhaps a couple of more people can spot it, give some feedback, advice or even offer to help because I am still actively looking for help with this project.

I am still not sure if this game is being made with AGS yet (had some interest from people , but nothing serious so far) so there is a chance I may bring this idea to another engine based forum such as unity, or something more general like IndieDB, but I thought it might be good to post here anyway and see if anyone thinks what I am doing is worthwhile, from a gamers point of view if its something that people will play,  and also developers point of view if the project is viable and practical to develop.

Rather then post everything again here I will just link to the recruitment thread, and if anyone would like to give me feedback on it, but is not related to direct help with the game then you can reply in this thread (the adventure related chat).

Well here is the link (bare in mind the newer stuff is down the bottom of the page)
https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=54704.0

cheers all :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk