Neofeud 2

Started by SilverSpook, Sun 21/05/2017 07:17:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Damn, those 99% have the good live! So much space! Most have less than half that space!  8-0
Awesome work as usual.  (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SilverSpook

Indeed, it's a tale of two cities! :D  Thanks Cassie. :)

SilverSpook

Latest scene I'm working on for my cyberpunk adventure Neofeud 2!

Dystopian Cyberpunk Coffin apartments... I mean, "Minimalist Residential Inhabitations! Cool, trendy, chic microhomes for the modern urban citizen!" :D

In the latest stream I worked on connecting this external area to the actual coffin apartment from the previous post.

(Even larger version of that image)

SilverSpook

Zooming in on more of that cyberpunk city street. Working on flying cars, holograms, and trying to hone my volumetric lighting painting techniques. :)

SilverSpook

Working on some new animations for some new Neofeud 2 characters. :) Haven't tried doing one of these 'walking with gun down' style anims before so it was a bit more time consuming but a good learning experience.

Robot cops FTW XD

Retro Wolf

It's Chappie's cousin!

Excellent artwork as usual SilverSpook!

Blondbraid

Wow, your latest animation looks just awesome!

Retro Wolf

Yeh the way the rifle tilts inwards just adds that little bit extra to it. I know critique is against the rules but maybe make the antennae on the walkie talkie wobble a bit (maybe the holstered handgun too) and I think it would be perfect.

SilverSpook

Thanks a lot Blondbraid and Retro Wolf!

RW: Yeah, I might go back and add a few more details like those if there's some time. And yes, I'm glad you noticed the gun swinging - that one took me the longest to figure out how to wrap my head around!

SilverSpook

Yes, you will have guessed right! :) I try to make everything have a deeper meaning or significance in the games and writing... which is why it can take quite some time!

Here's the latest work on Neofeud, illustrating liquid crystal hallucination in a cyberpunk dystopia of interlinked cells. :)

Also just a reminder that Neofeud is still on sale! Get one for that special adventure game and cyberpunk-loving someone. :)

"A cyberpunk materpiece"It's been too long since I've played a game with this much soul in it" -Steam Reviewers

https://store.steampowered.com/app/673850/Neofeud/

Also recently Neofeud got mentioned in a "Choose your top 10 games of all time" thing everyone was doing, which is pretty neat.

Steamshovelers also commented:
"Neofeud is such a powerful game and knowing it draws from personal experiences as well as broader national discussions makes it more so

It's difficult to play for all the right reasons and makes players question and reevaluate their places of power and privilege"

(Here's a link to that Tweet)

If you have a moment to give Neofeud even a short review on Steam I would greatly appreciate it!

SilverSpook

The brave new hyper-automated cyberpunk dystopia of Neofeud 2 is better than 2019 because at least it's more stylish!

Some of my latest work on Neofeud 2. I'm experimenting with different transparent material types as well as new gameplay elements like facial rec and other biometric surveillance. Neofeud 1 is also on sale for a couple more days!

SilverSpook

Working on some character designs for Neofeud 2. :)

Blondbraid

Woah, I love the neon shine on his coat and metallic parts!  8-0
He looks amazing!

SilverSpook

Thanks a lot Blondbraid! Adding the lighting effects to the characters and backgrounds is one of my favorite parts of gamedev. :)

SilverSpook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-p-Q_LtG1o
Neofeud 2 WIP, testing new cam behaviors. Because any Deus Ex-inspired cyberpunk dystopia that doesn't kick the Orwellian surveillance up to 11 may have its silverized mirrorshades revoked. :)

SilverSpook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUklNLFND-k&feature=youtu.be

Latest from my cyberpunk adventure Neofeud 2! Took all day to animate  frame-by-frame the restocker-bot, the holograms, facial recognition scanners, etc. but came out pretty good!

Myshkin

Love the lighting in that shop! So much depth, and the glowing translucent signs look awesome :)

SilverSpook

Thanks a lot Myshkin! Yes the translucent bits are a bit tricky to pull of in AGS, but it's going to be well worth it I think!

SilverSpook

"Fake It Till You Collapse" - Latest work on my cyberpunk adventure Neofeud 2!

SilverSpook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlneg9chDNU&feature=youtu.be

Animation work-in-progress from my cyberpunk adventure Neofeud 2 of a heavily augmented 'Sentient Humanoid' playable character. May be helpful if have trouble parallel parking. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk