Bishi and the Alien Slime Invasion!

Started by ManicMatt, Sat 31/03/2018 11:33:13

Previous topic - Next topic

ManicMatt

Alright AGS peeps! Some of you might remember me. I created Secrets and Limbo the Adventure Game with AGS. Last year, my job of ten years had turned sour, the poor working conditions had taken their toll on me physically, and I was also treated poorly and undervalued. The last straw was a paid for holiday being approved and then told I cannot take it nearer the date because another manager in a different branch had broken his hand playing football. So I resigned and had my holiday with my partner. (Who provided the 'voice' of Bishi!) Fortunately I had saved during that time and I am in a situation where I can try and make a go of it selling indie games. I started with a platformer in September using GDevelop. It was harder than I anticipated! It is finally finished, and on Steam due to be released in a few weeks. If it looks like fun to you, you can wishlist it! It has my typical humour, but I made it family friendly, with no swearing or gore.

Bishi and the Alien Slime Invasion Steam Page

As for my next game, and the reason I have suddenly popped up on the forums again, is fueled by my decision to work on another adventure game with AGS! When I have something to show, it'll appear in the production thread! Cheers!

CaptainD

Hope your indie adventure goes well Matt! Pity it was such a horrible thing that pushed you into taking the plunge but hopefully it will turn out for the best in the end.

ManicMatt

Hey CaptainD! How are you? Good to know you still frequent the AGS forums.

Yeah, if I can make a success out of it, I can rub it in their faces. (Was a privately owned company)

CaptainD

Quote from: ManicMatt on Sat 31/03/2018 13:12:30
Hey CaptainD! How are you? Good to know you still frequent the AGS forums.

Yeah, if I can make a success out of it, I can rub it in their faces. (Was a privately owned company)

Good thanks mate, still hanging around! :-D  Will keep an eye on your embryonic indiedev career ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk