Goodbye AGS community

Started by Mouth for war, Tue 23/05/2017 06:42:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouth for war

I doubt anyone really cares but I have been a member here for 12 years so I thought at least I could have the good manners to say goodbye.

KHRIS: you've been such a valuable member here and if it weren't for you, ALOT of people would've become poor because of destroyed computers/monitors/keyboards in frustration from not getting the code right. You've helped more people here than Dr. Phil's done in his whole lifetime I suspect and you should be proud of yourself!!!

DARTH MANDARB: Always very friendly and nice (at least to me :D) You also are a helpful guy and I thank you for helping out with those lighting issues I've had in the past (I did improve that skill a little I'd like to think)

CRIMSON WIZARD: You have done so much for the engine itself and that's totally awesome!!!! (I'm sure more people contributed to that engine after mr Puma left the scene though but I can't remember specific names but everyone who helped out to improve the engine are also awesome)

Take care!
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mouth for war

I'm leaving the forums that's all :D I moved on to another gamemaking software and I don't contribute anything to this place so I don't see any reason to hang around anymore

Mandle

Quote from: Mouth for war on Tue 23/05/2017 07:22:24
I'm leaving the forums that's all :D I moved on to another gamemaking software and I don't contribute anything to this place so I don't see any reason to hang around anymore

Be sure to drop by every now and then, though. You contribute with your mere presence here, mate!

Darth Mandarb

Cheers man!

Sad to see you go though.

You're always welcome here (of course) so feel free to swing by and say hey from time to time!

It should be noted that I haven't released a game made with AGS since 2004 so "contributing" isn't really a requirement (nod)

Danvzare

Quote from: Mouth for war on Tue 23/05/2017 07:22:24
What are you talking about, of course you still contribute. You make so many awesome looking 3D models! :-D
Ah well. Goodbye. Good luck in your endeavours. Don't forget to visit! :~(

Blondbraid

Khris

Hey, thanks, I really appreciate it!

Best of luck with your projects!

Mouth for war

Thanks y'all yeah i'm not gonna delete my account i'll just take a long break. I did finally come up with the perfect story for Jtt2 so if i ever make it you'll be the first to know :-D

Stupot

All the best, Mouth. Don't forget to pop in and show us your future warez, even if they're not AGS-related. :-*

arj0n

Quote from: Mouth for war on Tue 23/05/2017 17:05:42
I did finally come up with the perfect story for Jtt2 so if i ever make it you'll be the first to know :-D
Man, I'm still waiting for that sequel, you know that! (laugh)
I know one day you will ( read:must :-D ) finish that game, so you'll pop up again here for at least one time to announce its release ;) (nod)

Take care

-arj0n

kconan

I recall beta testing something you made years ago that was pretty cool.  Good luck with your new engine.

arj0n

Quote from: kconan on Tue 30/05/2017 08:39:48
I recall beta testing something you made years ago that was pretty cool.  Good luck with your new engine.
Jimmy The Troublemaker?

kconan

Quote from: arj0n on Tue 30/05/2017 08:50:13
Quote from: kconan on Tue 30/05/2017 08:39:48
Jimmy The Troublemaker?

This:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=46251.msg627167#msg627167

I remember it only because I got some Ultima vibes.

NickyNyce

Oh no you don't!

First of all, people get thrown out of here, they don't just leave on their own. Please stand by for a Mod to show you the exit.

Sad news man. I hope it helps you get creative.

Mouth for war

Ok 5 months is a long enough break! Hope everyone's been well :)

Stupot

Quote from: Mouth for war on Sun 22/10/2017 03:06:50
Ok 5 months is a long enough break! Hope everyone's been well :)
Welcome back, brother. What have you been up to?

AnasAbdin

Welcome back :-*
Hope you enjoyed your break :)

Slasher

You just could not keep away (laugh)

welcome back mate (nod)

Mandle

Welcome back! How's everything going?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk