MAGS June Special Edition "Rescue" (RESULTS)

Started by Stupot, Fri 26/05/2017 02:04:06

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite game of MAGS June?

Rosaura Docelestial: Rescue From Despair
0 (0%)
Hang On
5 (17.2%)
Terror of the Vampire!
7 (24.1%)
The Rotary Club
1 (3.4%)
The Robolovers
10 (34.5%)
Bury Me in the Sand
3 (10.3%)
Bustin' the Bastille
0 (0%)
The Forgotten City
3 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: Mon 17/07/2017 00:49:19

Mandle

Quote from: SilverSpook on Wed 28/06/2017 05:43:04
Man this sounds like a helicopter rescue simulator

Yeah, that's what I'm aiming for... No time to make the ingame helicopter sprite look like the different chassis you can buy, but hopefully the player's choice of equipment combos should have a big impact on the personality of their chopper's performance and the way in which they play the game.

Oh, and, note to self: Design a GUI's layout first before you start making it! D'oh!

selmiak

Since it's post some characters time I want to show you what I helped Funkpanzer with  ;-D

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/FvTdKcz.gif[/imgzoom]

Mandle

selmiak

I'm not totally happy with the hairbounce, but the boobounce is nice :)

Slasher

Quote from: selmiak on Wed 28/06/2017 09:28:08
I'm not totally happy with the hairbounce, but the boobounce is nice :)
The smaller the character is the less you notice ;)

Scavenger

As a little update, me and Eggie are almost done with the game, we're just doing the final cutscene and getting assets drawn for it, and tightening everything up. It'll be down to the wire, but really I am incredibly happy with how this game is turning out. We've been working every day to try to get this done, trying out new things and pushing AGS to its limit!

Though I really am surprised, we've put so many graphics in it and the sprite file size is only 1mb.

Pilchard

Scavenger: The hype is killing me! I really love the glimpses we've had from Eggie. Good luck with this final push!

selmiak: That's a lovely walk cycle! Lots of character in it, very strong pixel animation.

Looking forward to taking some time to play all of the June games next week.

selmiak

thanks, though I mostly just overpainted Funkpanzer's Andre, the main character from the game.  ;)

Mandle

Here we can see a true hero braving the bitter cold and winds of high altitude winching down from the helicopter on a rescue attempt of the stranded person below:

[IMGZOOM]http://i66.tinypic.com/2nuk6ms.png[/IMGZOOM]

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Wow, so many innovative ideas flying about in here.. I am going to play these when they are all in. Seems like I am going to have to set side a weekend to get through this intriguing lot.

keep`em`coming folks!

Stupot

Looking fun Mandle. You always have great concepts. :)

Scavenger

Right, we're in full crunch mode here, there's so little time and we're so close, so I think it's only fair we show another screenshot:

Y'all don't know how excited I am to finally be releasing another game!!!!

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SilverSpook

Great work everyone! Gonna be stiff competition here!

I myself have been animating for like 12 hours straight, and boy are my fingers tired.

Here's a little sneak peek for yas!

"Survivor Punk-Wonderwoman resists the darkness of the patriarchy!  ...Oh shit, less conductance, more RESISTANCE!!!"

DBoyWheeler

Both scavenger AND SilverSpook have some neato stuff being made--hope they can get theirs in in time.

xBRANEx

You know what this world needs more of?
Robots in love!

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/KZpQfyg.png[/imgzoom]

selmiak

Stupot

Creamy

Keep 'em coming! ;-D

Thanks to the extension, there's still a chance for us to submit a full game.

Mandle

Every new screenshot is making my mouth water more and more for the feast of gaming that awaits us next week!!!

Go go go, one and all!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk