MAGS June Special Edition "Rescue" (RESULTS)

Started by Stupot, Fri 26/05/2017 02:04:06

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite game of MAGS June?

Rosaura Docelestial: Rescue From Despair
0 (0%)
Hang On
5 (17.2%)
Terror of the Vampire!
7 (24.1%)
The Rotary Club
1 (3.4%)
The Robolovers
10 (34.5%)
Bury Me in the Sand
3 (10.3%)
Bustin' the Bastille
0 (0%)
The Forgotten City
3 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: Mon 17/07/2017 00:49:19

Eggie

Yo! Congrats Robolovers!!
We're disappointed but also pumped we got to be in this crazy, intense month! I don't know if everyone else is having this thought a lot as a result of this contest but this game engine and community we like... it's still pretty hecking good, right???

Funkpanzer

Quote from: Eggie on Tue 18/07/2017 23:37:56I don't know if everyone else is having this thought a lot as a result of this contest but this game engine and community we like... it's still pretty hecking good, right???
Damn right! :-D

Congrats Tycho and Brane! This is the second time I got to take part in a massive MAGS and it was so fun to see all the amazing work trickle into the thread. My only regret is not voting for Bustin' the Bastille because that gem definitely deserved more love!

xBRANEx

This is the best community I know of!

I'm just back from holiday to thank you guys for voting and playing our game. It was a lovely experience! I hope that this amazing MAGS will really rescue the upcoming ones.

Mandle

Wow, The Rotary Club just got some love in the form of fan-art from the magnificent lorenzo:

[IMGZOOM]http://i66.tinypic.com/28c28tf.png[/IMGZOOM]

There is a huger and more detailed version in the main game thread...

CHEERS to lorenzo for this Tintin-esque art!

Blondbraid

That's just awesome, I've always thought it's a shame that there isn't more fan-art of the AGS-games here in the forums! ;-D

selmiak

Mandle

Quote from: Blondbraid on Sun 23/07/2017 18:38:09
That's just awesome, I've always thought it's a shame that there isn't more fan-art of the AGS-games here in the forums! ;-D

Good point... maybe if there was a thread? Hmmmmmmm....

Creamy

The Bastille crashed and burned a second time :=

Here is my second round of reviews :

Bury me in the sand
Spoiler
A very good vibe with this one. The puzzles are simple but the ambiance is spot on. Amazing what a good artist can do with few pixels and colors. I can't wait to play Fish Life.
[close]

Robolovers
Spoiler
Tycho's colours and lights are a delight for the eye. The mini-games are fun and the story flows nicely. However, replacing people with machines seems to me a convenient way to deny them humanity when necessary. Would you fry an actual person? (roll)
[close]

Rotary club
Spoiler
I have a soft spot for Mandle weird experiments. At first, I kept crashing because the initial engine is barely powerful enough to let you take altitude. As I was able to rescue 2 people and buy a better engine, the game got better too. Unfortunately, the grapplin stopped working after I upgraded it. Dunno if it's still relevant because I haven't played the game since the last update.
[close]

Terror of the vampire
Spoiler
Kickass graphics and animations, excellent dialogs (if sometimes long), good puzzles and catchy soundtrack - the game has it all! Every character has a distinctive personality and I liked their evolution. Well done Scavenger, Eggie and EHCB.
[close]

Cassiebsg

I think one should not focus so much on the points, but more on the reviews. Since a person can only vote for it's favourite, it will eventually leave games at zero, even though they're just as good to been able to grab 1st place. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk