Eerie Blue Demo

Started by Michael2968, Sat 03/06/2017 12:55:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I am at the point in the game after
Spoiler
I have examined the house several times. I found the attic, opened the garage, and got the piece of toilet paper. I am trying to figure out how to open the air vent upstairs and the trap door in the inside door to the garage and I am thinking the key to the trap door may be in the air vent.
[close]
I would appreciate a hint if anyone else has played the demo.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael2968

Okay, I figured it out and finished most of the demo except the part at the very end where the
Spoiler
second hooded guy kills the main character. I can't figure out how to get past him.
[close]
If anybody has figured this out let me know.

Thanks,
Michael

Shadow1000

Spoiler
How DID you get past the first guy? I tried turning on the extractor, shooting at it and so on before entering stairs. So far no luck
[close]

Edited to say that I played again and this time around
Spoiler
I got the third option. What triggers it? I don't think it was there last time
[close]

Michael2968

You have to
Spoiler
pet the cat to calm her down so she can think of the third option.
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Michael2968 on Thu 08/06/2017 02:51:19
You have to
Spoiler
pet the cat to calm her down so she can think of the third option.
[close]

Oh gee...I think that's a bit random. I must have stumbled on it unknowingly because I succeeded the second or third time.

Thank you

Cassiebsg

Actually, it's not that random... ;)
Spoiler

Info you read the info/help screen, it mentions there that the calmer she is the more options you might get in a stressful situation... After dying the 2nd time, I realized that I needed to calm her down, and I know that petting cats reduces stress levels... (or so they say).
You need to know more about cats. (laugh)
[close]

And now I'm at the same place that Michael is... :-\
Any help?

EDIT: Saw in the main thread, that this is the end of the demo.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

HanaIndiana

I'm stuck in this game too, same as Michael's first post. Any help?
Spoiler
I have examined the house several times. I found the attic, opened the garage, and got the piece of toilet paper. I am trying to figure out how to open the trap door in the garage and I am thinking the key to the trap door may be in the air vent.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk