mhoczny dom

Started by Shadow1000, Mon 12/06/2017 03:59:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow1000

I'm really enjoying this game! It's not easy but I am making slow progress.

I have a few areas where I'm stuck. It could be that one will open the way for the others...

Spoiler
I don't know how to open the keypad. I don't know where to find the second half of the key. I don't know what to put in the slots under the lever in the cave. I don't know where to find a fuse
[close]

Thanks!

KiraHaraReturns

I don't know how to open the keypad.
Spoiler

1. to open the keypad-locked door in the attic you have to type in the passwort: ARACHNID, which you can find in the gallery after removing the vase
   I guess you will find out the rest by yourself after getting into the next room locked by the keypad. hint: Later you will need the keypad a second time        to get some   numbers
[close]
I don't know where to find the second half of the key.
Spoiler

2. the keyhead is in the above mantioned room (attic -> office)
[close]
I don't know what to put in the slots under the lever in the cave.
Spoiler

3. you need a piece-of-metal, this item is hidden in the yakuzi(swimming pool) but you have to read a hint from a diary first. The diary lies in the master bathroom which is seperated by a mirror from the office at the end of the corridor
[close]
I don't know where to find a fuse
Spoiler

4. you can find the fuse in the master bedroom but you have to unlock the door first using the piece-of-metal in the cave
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: KiraHaraReturns on Tue 13/06/2017 21:17:48
I don't know how to open the keypad.
Spoiler

1. to open the keypad-locked door in the attic you have to type in the passwort: ARACHNID, which you can find in the gallery after removing the vase
   I guess you will find out the rest by yourself after getting into the next room locked by the keypad. hint: Later you will need the keypad a second time        to get some   numbers
[close]
I don't know where to find the second half of the key.
Spoiler

2. the keyhead is in the above mantioned room (attic -> office)
[close]
I don't know what to put in the slots under the lever in the cave.
Spoiler

3. you need a piece-of-metal, this item is hidden in the yakuzi(swimming pool) but you have to read a hint from a diary first. The diary lies in the master bathroom which is seperated by a mirror from the office at the end of the corridor
[close]
I don't know where to find a fuse
Spoiler

4. you can find the fuse in the master bedroom but you have unlock the door first using the piece-of-metal in the cave
[close]

Thanks. I actually only needed the first hint and that got me going.

Spoiler
I need to access the elevator. I must be doing this wrong: I assume that "KIRA HARA is the key" is the hint, and I translate those into numbers using the keypad. I get 43613161. That does not work. I tried just the first 5 digits and that didn't work either. I must be missing something.
[close]

Kumpel

@Shadow1000:
Spoiler
Think about the two pads again...
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Kumpel on Wed 14/06/2017 20:38:43
@Shadow1000:
Spoiler
Think about the two pads again...
[close]

I finished the game. Thank you :)

josiah1221

Wow, this is such a great game! I've very much enjoyed it so far but I seem to be a bit stumped at the moment.
Spoiler
I currently have in inventory a hair clip, flute, sinker, post-it note, video tape, and key handle. I have also placed one horn (that I found in the bathroom) on the carving behind the drinks cabinet
[close]

Spoiler
I'm guessing the next thing I need to do is find the other half of the key and fix it or find the horn.
[close]
Anyone got a good hint or 2 they could throw my way :)

Kumpel

@josiah:
Spoiler
Did you watch the tape already? If not, the TV is in a box beside the key pad. The 2nd horn is in a drawer...
[close]

josiah1221

Quote from: Kumpel on Sun 18/06/2017 22:59:59
@josiah:
Spoiler
Did you watch the tape already? If not, the TV is in a box beside the key pad. The 2nd horn is in a drawer...
[close]

Thanks Kumpel!
Spoiler
I didn't realize the box was interactive since there is no hot spot label for it. Now it's time to explore the basement :)
[close]

KiraHaraReturns

Spoiler
I didn't realize the box was interactive since there is no hot spot label for it. Now it's time to explore the basement :)
[close]

sorry, my bad, I will fix it in the final version

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk