Finally. An AGS dream!

Started by Eggie, Thu 17/04/2003 10:32:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Eggie

So I had this dream, I was sort of half-awake, half-asleep not quite in control of my thoughts...

I got this E-mail from the AGS mailing group telling me to buy the "AGS AndyPenis Bible" which had detailed information on every AGS game ever made.

Then it said somthing about rice-cakes and the dream was over before I had a chance to read it all through.

Dmitri

I had a dream involving this forum once... I was a soldier in a war and my unit went and captured a little bunker, inside an abandoned helicopter was a little teddy bear which I took.

Anyway, then I flew home in a helicopter and went into my wife and gave my son the teddy bear. And suddenly this naked dude comes out and I realise my wife's been cheating on me... at this point I have a flashback to a time on the forums when I announced I was getting married and you guys all said horrible things about "Myst_Cat" I think her name was... things along the lines of 'slut' etc.

So I kicked the guy out and went off to war again, I got shot a few times but I was invincible... then I realised that we didn't have any real guns, and I wasn't in a war (although I WAS dreaming) I was playing laser force... then things started getting just plain weird...
Pretzels :B

n3tgraph

that's really freaky dmitri....

:)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Femme Stab Mode >:D

I dreamt that my account got hacked into and my avatar was changed into this picture of a skull and the backgrounds were sort of all hippie colours... Boring but disturbing.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Eggie

Dmitri: No, that's reality. You'll wake up in a second and return to it.  :o

TerranRich

The funny thing: That AGS AndyPenis Bible actually sounds like a good idea...  :o

n3tgraph

okay... who is crazy enough to write it?
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Jimi

I had a dream where I was being chased by a fox that could fly. I managed to steal a hot air balloon off Larry Vales, and flew to my house. As I went upstairs, I got caught by some burgulars, who held me hostage for AGES! They lay me on the floor and put a pile of sheep on me to stop me moving! (This may have something to do with the fact that I'm half Welsh!). Both of the burgulars looked like Gubrush Threepwood, only dressed in black. It was a wierd dream, because I was trying to get free of the sheep, and was sort of half asleep, and half awake. I was actually moving my leg, only VERY slowly! Anyway, as soon as I got free of the sheep, I woke up.

The once, (when I was about 10) my cousin was babysitting me, because my mom and dad went out to dinner. I went to sleep, but apparently (according to my cousin), I came downstairs, and my cousin asked me what I was doing, and I said that I was getting a drink. She asked whether I wanted her to make it, but I said no. I pourded myself a drink, drank it, and went off to bed. I have no recolection of this, but my aunt says she had come around, and said that I did that too! All in my sleep, FREAKY!

I also sleep-talk. When I was about 7 years old, I apparently (according to my Dad) said "I don't want pork chops for breakfast" when I had fallen asleep on my parents bed! And there was another time when I was 11, we were at an adventure camp (with the school) and I accidentely blurted out who I fancied in my sleep, and got made fun of (because back then, all the boys said they hated girls...YEAH RIGHT!!!)

TerranRich

Heh.

And, lo, did teh penish call out in a thunderous voice: "I rules yuo all!!1!!" and teh penish was no more.

If it has to be Eggie's idea of a game reference, then I could do it. It could be an online thing, updating quarter-yearly or so. Heh.

Quickstrike

I had one once, but I forgot it.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Las Naranjas

I had a level 5 on Laserforce, then they closed down.

And no, I'm not proud.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Shattered Sponge

Curseth thoust, Quikstrike!  Thou hast thieved mine post idea!

Eggie

The AGS AndyPenis Bible. With free Rice-cakes!  :)

scotch

My andy penis bible came scrawled in felt tip on 200 rice cakes.

Shattered Sponge

That reminds me of an episode of Shooting Stars where the consolation prize was a crisp-bread  bible for each of the losing team members.

Well it was.

Jimi

I used to like shooting stars, but now it's got out of hand....I mean a car with an ass, that shoots out questions!!??  :-\

Femme Stab Mode >:D

I say the bible thing sounds great. And that car sounds nice too..
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

BruisedWeasel

My ags dreams come in streaks. Last night I dreamed I was at a bar, got drunk, had a panic attack, and asked an anonimous agser to walk me out of the bar.

I need a social life, I think.

earlwood

I had a dream (5th grade) where I got dropped off at my Girlfriend's home to sleep over, which was turning out to be an awesome dream. But When I got in there she had 2 ass hole of brothers and he some how got his greasy,dennis the menace hands on a gernade and then shoved it down a water pipe..Then when the mom tried to clean the dishes the drain was stuck..she peaked through the drain and instantly her head blew off...

I woke up and this scared the shit out of me (A bit of a puss cake)..but then realised she had no brothers and lived with her dad (I think).
I then got on ags, got confused by the walkable areas and quit for the 5th time...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk