Coloring Ball: Unwanted visitor WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

Started by Rocchinator, Sun 25/06/2017 21:00:37

Previous topic - Next topic

funnyboy044

This looks like it took a long time to make. Well done!

AnasAbdin

funnyboy044 That is just terrifying 8-0

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly: excuse me, we should make a game together sometime 8-0 8-0 8-0

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

thank you so much folks, it was a really fun theme to try out.

AnasAbdin.. would love to work with you some time for sure. I have checked out your wip project and it looks amazing, I mean really amazing. I wish I was not so new to this forum as I feel so bad for not commenting on so many wips & completed projects, there is such a backlog of them for a newbie to try cover. I will get around to checking your project out in more depth (so many pages on your thread there :O)

DBoyWheeler

@Tycho DAYUM!  A mechanical nightmare!  Well played.

Nixxon

@FunnyBot, shades of southpark here? very nice :D
@Tycho, nice mate. Looking tight!

Danvzare

Whoa Tycho, that is one fantastic entry. It almost looks like a pre-rendered 3D model it's that good. :-D

funnyboy044

Voting is going to sure be tough with all these incredible entries.

Rocchinator

@funnyboy44 Look out its a abomination frankeinstein monster great entry! thats some twisted monster! Well Done!

@Tycho Man Outstanding entry it! reminds me of HR gigger for some weird reason. A totally unplesant thing to meet at night . Congrats simply amazing

IM SO HAPPY WITH ALL THE ENTRIES SO FAR AMAZING ;-D:cheesy:

Rocchinator

Ok guys time to vote, all amazing entries congrats everyone. Let do it !!

DBoyWheeler

My vote goes to Gurok (as stated earlier, it looks like something straight out of a creepypasta).

funnyboy044

selmiak

Gurok

I'm going to buck the trend and vote 1-2-3.

Rocchinator can just count the existing votes as 1s.

1. CaesarCub
2. tabata
3. AnasAbdin
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Tabata

Just one vote? Nooooo!
As long as Rocchinator doesn't want it explicit I'll prefer to do the voting the usual way, too.

Those votings are not healthy for me to do anyway,
but here goes nothing - my 3 (still way too few) votes go to:

1st  - CeasarCub (simply amasing work on every aspect)
2nd  - TMA (a smilie-maniac like me needs such a Surveillance Unit B-HAPPY 101 - urgently :wink:)
3rd  - selmiak (idea, using of shape and implementation of those coloured pixels are very well done)

With this consistently high quality ongoing  since several cb's
I feel the need to demand to be able for distributing even more votes - not less 
(or a wig and a voucher for a nail studio, because I constantly pull my hair and nibble on the nails)  (laugh)

Riaise

1st: Nixxon - I love the amount of detail you've got in there, and the colours are lovely.
2nd: Tycho Magnetic Anomaly - Again, the detail is fantastic, and the animation is done really well.
3rd: CaesarCub - Haha, really great idea and good animation.

AnasAbdin

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

1. Ceasrcub, Very clever use of the shape, its almost like the shape originally came from your design

2. selmiak,  yikes a saber clawed ostrich. I hear how aggressive these guys can get and I sure wouldn't like to be in the same room as startled one when I turn the light on to see what the heck that noise was.

3. funnyboy044, for the pure horror of it, Out of all the entries I thought this fit the theme best. Not something I would want to meet in any scenario!

This was a particularly hard one for me, the others where at such high standards too, I really hate voting, or to be more speficif not voting (for others)... I would love if the forum used the poll system for all contest, perhaps more people might vote without feeling bad about not voting for others?

Rocchinator

@funnyboy44
@DBoyWheeler

GUYS THE VOTING IS AS USUAL!

1st - 3 points
2nd - 2 points
3rd - 1 point

Please stick with it.

CaesarCub

Really tough voting decision...

1.- Tabata
2.- Nixxon
3.- Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

funnyboy044

I'm going to revise my old vote if that's OK.

1st-Tycho
2nd-Gurok
3rd-CeasarCub

If this is allowed, consider my old vote obsolete.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk