Riaise

Nope, nope and nope.

New image:

Mandle

Riaise

Riaise

No more guesses? OK, another image then. This is the opening of this episode:

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Riaise

No. I should probably say it's the opening scene of the episode, not opening titles, just for clarity. ;)

JackPutter

The fact that those look like London double-decker buses is giving me Bodyguard vibes, but I'm pretty sure that's not it... Though that show had some police interview scenes which may have involved a tape recorder... Very tricky one, this!

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Riaise

Not Bodyguard or Silent Witness. That is indeed London, though.

Hint: Mandle's guess of Stranger Things has been the closest so far.

Mandle

Dark? (no idea where it's set. Just heard it's similar to Stranger Things in ways)

Galen

Didn't realise we'd switched shows since the one with the sub. I think that's Good Omens. The kids with the bikes, the episode could be the zoomout of the motorway that becomes engulfed in flames, the phone could be in the 'nuclear bunker' episode. That'd seem to fit.

heltenjon

Looking for the delete button, as I guessed on an old submission...

Riaise

Galen is correct! It is Good Omens.

All the screenshots are from the fifth episode. The first is Crowley's answer machine, the second is Crowley moving markers around where the M25 will eventually be, the third is Crowley driving to the bookshop (I've just realised I've picked very Crowley-centric images!) and the last one is the kids meeting up. I was going to post a picture of the Four Horsepersons next.

Your go, Galen!

Galen

Kumpel

Mr. Robot? #Hackerswearblackhoodiecliche  (roll)

Galen

No, but I like your logic.

Mandle

Galen

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk